Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It only seems fitting that I have the first post in the drag racing section, beings I have the worlds quickest Prairie....lol :wink:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Glad to have a Prairie guy here. 8) Those bars are badass!

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

heres mine :D i'm running 5.1's now but it's apart getting heads ported, heads milled, john's stage 4 mod, and race cams. Ray says it should run 4.7-4.8 now 8) i'll post the slips after Cortland!

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
allthough its not a V-FORCE you can clearly tell Bob likes V-FORCES' as well

oh yeah, it runs 3.8-3.9s :shock:

·
Registered
254 Posts
1stquad, are those risers something you custom fabricated or can a regular buy buy those? If so, who makes them?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by v-dragger
allthough its not a V-FORCE you can clearly tell Bob likes V-FORCES' as well

oh yeah, it runs 3.8-3.9s :shock:

What motor is in that thing? I'm guessing a tripple out of a sled?

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it's a triple out of a sled. which sled i dono? what cc's i dunno but probley 1000cc at least.

when it had Bashee plastic it said 260hp right on it. whether its crank or rwhp i'm not sure.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It started out as a 600 Polaris. Now it is 1029cc, 260 HP at the crank, will run 3.8 seconds in 300ft. It runs on C12 race gas, no NOS.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1029cc's, sounds like a Price top end kit with an Ultra crank. I have one of those kits on the shelf, brand new in the box. maybe I should do some thing with it.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by captjacksparrow
1029cc's, sounds like a Price top end kit with an Ultra crank. I have one of those kits on the shelf, brand new in the box. maybe I should do some thing with it.
Say's Price on the side of the motor, so it must be. Those are just sick!! Man they have to wear body armor they are so fast haha....I would kill myself on one of those fo sure :?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I think that is most work of art and beauty Ive ever seen out of a atv that is just awsome crazy on speed and looks ..I call you a pioneer no exceptions thats cool man..jh

·
Registered
55 Posts
The Prairie I might add of yours ,cant edit here and get posts right...jh

·
Registered
254 Posts
Jim, you should have an Edit button over on the right-hand side at the top of the post you want to edit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts