Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy chaps, was put on this site, from a mate in Aus. Good to see another KFX site, I also belong to another USA site kawieriders.com, dont know if this a affilated site or not, but cant hurt to spread the message.

the bikes in the shop at the moment, bloody choke drama's as usual :crybaby: :crybaby: But should be back on the trails soon enough.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Bruteforz05
Its KR's red headed step child :) :D :lol:
Oh its like that... red hair and no mates :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
knock knock

who;'s there?

Wallabee

Wallabee who?

Wallabee [email protected] its a new member!!

sorry, i couldnt resist.... :)

Yes, its a love hate relationship... some days its their red headed stepchild, other days its their love child.....

:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, for the welcome, if you want see how we do things in the land of OZ go to...

http://www.ozatv.com/forum/

it dosent matter where we go on the net as long its on a green machine :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thats what I'm Talking about Yogie, GREENS FASTER !!! :D

My brother just moved back to the states, from Austraila. He lived there about 17 years as a Geoligist at one of the Big Minning Companys. He was as high up as he could go, the last several years. He moved back to the states to start his own Geoligist Buiseness with two other Guys !!! :D

Welcom !!!

P.S. STEVE IRWIN was one Hell of a good Bloke !!! We'll miss you STEVE'O !!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Originally posted by yogie
Howdy chaps, was put on this site, from a mate in Aus. Good to see another KFX site, I also belong to another USA site kawieriders.com, dont know if this a affilated site or not, but cant hurt to spread the message.

the bikes in the shop at the moment, bloody choke drama's as usual :crybaby: :crybaby: But should be back on the trails soon enough.
I dont suppose it was Mike that told you about the site? He is an aussie we havent heard from in a long time.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by 05lavaracer
I dont suppose it was Mike that told you about the site? He is an aussie we havent heard from in a long time.
no it wasnt mike (he's from WA I think), but a chap on a aus atv forum, follow the link in my sig and check it out, but becareful there's a real tuff moderator there ...ME lol :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts