Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Since I got my new Brute I am looking for some new tire/wheel options. I really like the look of the Rattlesnakes. How about posting pics of your Brutes with your tire/wheel packages. Thanks Alan

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have pics. in my sig of ITP black sport locks with 29.5 outlaws.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Go to my Yahoo photos & look at the "Lift kit" album. I got some pix of my son's Brute with 29.5 Laws & Rattlesnakes.

·
Registered
946 Posts
You should give some info on the type of riding your gonna do, then people could post their pics of what their using for that style, also we could give you a few hints on what kind of tires to buy for that certain terrain.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mainly trails and light mud crossings. The land wear I ride is mostly slightly inclined hills and the rest is pretty flat I wouldn't be doing any swamping or sinking of my new Brute. I like the look of the Bearclaws and 589's. Alan

·
Registered
23 Posts
27" zillas on stock rims.. I am too ruff for fancy rims :( they wouldn't be fancy for long

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yeah the Rattlesnakes are a great looking rim,i just wanted to go with a black wheel.

·
Registered
946 Posts
If your going to be doing mainly trails and light mud, defineatly take a look at the Mud Lite XTR, the 14inch tire is the best for trails and if you want it more mudwise go with the 12 inch, best tire for all around and great in mud, not as good as an outlaw or anything but it gets the job done. You said you liek the 589's their a nice tire but a guy I ride with and we do trails and mud basicaly, from alot of trail riding he blew the ball joints on the front end of his grizzly because of too much vibration.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Well another great all around tire is the MST's.I would also check into this tire and see what you think.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Outlaw MST's? If thats the tire you mean, I was told they stopped making them?

·
Registered
190 Posts
No they still make them,people are buying them everyday,and they like them alot.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Oh nevermind then, I thought Highlifter stopped making them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
<div class='quotetop'></div>
Originally posted by silver750
Mainly trails and light mud crossings. The land wear I ride is mostly slightly inclined  hills and the rest is pretty flat I wouldn't be doing any swamping or sinking of my new Brute. I like the look of the Bearclaws and 589's.  Alan[/b]
I've got pictures of 27" 589 in my sig. They are mounted on black ITP Delta wheels because like ozz said "I am too ruff for fancy rims." Plus I love the way they look.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Originally posted by LA MUDBRUTE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LA MUDBRUTE)
<!--QuoteBegin-silver750
Mainly trails and light mud crossings. The land wear I ride is mostly slightly inclined  hills and the rest is pretty flat I wouldn't be doing any swamping or sinking of my new Brute. I like the look of the Bearclaws and 589's.  Alan[/b]
I've got pictures of 27" 589 in my sig. They are mounted on black ITP Delta wheels because like ozz said "I am too ruff for fancy rims." Plus I love the way they look.[/b][/b][/quote]

Nice 650 how do you like the 589's in the mud, do you like the 650 I got mine with mud lites, theirs pics in the gallery under "RED BRUTES"

1 - 20 of 41 Posts