Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am building 3 new projects for 4 Wheel ATV Action. We are calling them "Old School, air cooled, made cool". The first one I just got done for the Indy Dealer show and it's going to the Maier Platic booth. It's a 20 year old 1987 Honda 250x built to a 390cc big bore stroker. The new style plastic gives it a new look for the old school quad.

F

·
0 Posts
Very nice 250X there..... I had race cut plastic on my V in the beginning of the XC season, and I had to do something to block the Ohio mud from hitting my goggles. I had some White Maier race plastic for a 250X I cut in half and made fender extensions out of.

If I wasn't so tall, I would own something like that.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Dale_Jr_Bud
Mickey there's too much Orange in these pictures, You need more Green since it's Faster !!!
:lol:
Nice Honda though, Good job !!! :unibrow:
There's a green one in the pics, it is the slowest one in the shop. :D It's a stock 650 prairie.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally posted by Mickey Dunlap+--><div class='quotetop'>(Mickey Dunlap)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Dale_Jr_Bud
Mickey there's too much Orange in these pictures, You need more Green since it's Faster !!!
:lol:
Nice Honda though, Good job !!! :unibrow:
There's a green one in the pics, it is the slowest one in the shop. :D It's a stock 650 prairie.[/b]
Its the only one he's allowed to ride :D, Im sure it will be much faster in the near future or he'll be looking at my rear bumper for awhile! :ninja:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mickey when you get done showing off that 250/390 we could strip it down and make one awesome drag bike :nod: o but I forgot stroker motors wont rev :lol: wonder why thats what won the last race we had here last year except it was a 370 I think. Even beat the drag banshee, Quadzilla and scramys

O yea almost forgot to say it looks great!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts