Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the process of updating and cleaning out my videos on my YouTube page, here is a redone on the early times when I was riding my BF750, most are with the '12 model, only because the videos were better.
This is Not a Stock Brute Force 750 though, All of my Brutes had aftermarket shocks, first the WORK'S on my '05 and '07, then the ELKA's Stage 3's on the following Brute years. Plus either 6 or 8 ply radial tires w/aftermarket wheels, energy suspension greaseable bushings for the sway-bar. The '09 had a added on SATV Powersteering unit as well. The other units had a Gibson stick steering stabilizer. All of the Brutes had a added on oil cooler except for the 2012 model as it didn't need one. The Oil cooler dropped the oil temp by 40F degrees. Also the '09 had the Garage Products upgraded a-arm bushing kit.

Set-up like the above the Brute begged to be ridden fast and hard, so I rode it to my limits and not once did I have any issue's with any of my 750 Brute Forces.
The orange light that comes on on the GPS unit that is mounted above the instruments tells me when the Cooler fan comes on. On the right side of the GPS unit the light would be a RED blinking light for overhot temp reading, it never came on.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NMK, even now-adays I try to get you to lead, just so I can get vid on you.

·
Premium Member
1,093 Posts
Watching this was a nice break from my office paperwork.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts