Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I just got a new V and I am Looking to do a few mods .

I am thinking I will neeed to get a sticker kit and some other things.

Jay the site looks good :D :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Glad to see you on here and i can't wait to see what this one end's up looking like it's a nice looking bike now glad to see you back on a V

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well First I need to get it here !!!!! Then I will look it over and do a few things that I have been wanting to do to a V . But I will just be riding it for now .

·
Registered
48 Posts
If I know you, it will be at least a 1000cc with a turbo, plus NOS

·
Registered
254 Posts
Be afraid, be very afraid. ;)

Glad you finally made it over here.. I still have a pic of your old V somewhere.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Originally posted by VENFORCER
Yo JAY, I'm posting. :p

Har har.. remember, I said contributing, not just posting. You hoser!

:rolleyes:

F

·
0 Posts
So do you still have the quad that you show pics of stripped down in the garage? Have bigger plans for that one?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Bill find some shop and get a custom ignition. I know one of the things you hated was the stock wire harness. Maybe you could be the first with EFI.

With your money you could do some nice things. If you want to do something different I could give you the number of a guy that can get you a cut to fit supercharger that rotates the right way.

·
Registered
254 Posts
If you're into an integrated EFI & ignition controller, PM me. I know of a setup that might work for you. It would take some experimentation, though.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You guys got to give me a couple of mouths till I get bored .I am thinking that Kieths kfx is going to be a blast to ride .He put it in a crate today for shipping :D :D

F

·
0 Posts
anal and toys should not be used in the same sentence around Metal........... You'll get him excited

1 - 20 of 34 Posts