Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member in Seacoast NH. Picked up a ‘12 Brute 750 EPS over the winter. My first ATV and I love this machine! Mechanically it’s near mint, but it took a good shot to the mouth at some point so I’ve been busy replacing guards, skid plates, bumper covers, and just about every bolt and quick clip. Can’t wait for spring riding, already have 2 trips scheduled with buddies up north to Ride The Wilds!

·
Super Moderator
GOD BLESS 🇺🇸
1,203 Posts
Enjoy the new to you Brute. Great machines.

·
Registered
10 Posts
New member in Seacoast NH. Picked up a ‘12 Brute 750 EPS over the winter. My first ATV and I love this machine! Mechanically it’s near mint, but it took a good shot to the mouth at some point so I’ve been busy replacing guards, skid plates, bumper covers, and just about every bolt and quick clip. Can’t wait for spring riding, already have 2 trips scheduled with buddies up north to Ride The Wilds!
View attachment 8199
View attachment 8200 View attachment 8201
Welcome! And u got the same tires as mine. I love those tires.

·
Registered
Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth is what I drive but Kawasaki is what I RIDE
20 Posts
That brutes a beauty. Welcome to the forum. I like the green plastics much better than the RED or Camo.
Unfortunately I'm stuck with RED on my Brute.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That brutes a beauty. Welcome to the forum. I like the green plastics much better than the RED or Camo.
Unfortunately I'm stuck with RED on my Brute.
Thanks man, love it. The plastics are all cracked and stitched upfront, but other than that its (now that I replaced a bunch of stuff) in great shape. Replacing the plastics for me (maybe you as well) isn't an option for me cause the prices are insane. Yeah I like the green as well -- goes with my KDXs. (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts