Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. New to forum. Will be picking up a 2019 brute force 750 next week. Just wondering what to expect power wise. I read they are lots fun and torque monster and also read they have 50hp?
I had an 2007 can am 800 in the past which had 62hp and also owned a raptor 700

If it’s similar power to 2007 outlander 800 then I will be greatly pleased

Anything a new owner should know for maintenance? It will be all trail riding

·
Super Moderator
13,195 Posts
Hello all. New to forum. Will be picking up a 2019 brute force 750 next week. Just wondering what to expect power wise. I read they are lots fun and torque monster and also read they have 50hp?
I had an 2007 can am 800 in the past which had 62hp and also owned a raptor 700

If it’s similar power to 2007 outlander 800 then I will be greatly pleased

Anything a new owner should know for maintenance? It will be all trail riding
I believe it's 54hp...maybe a hair more and the Brute are in the 700lb range where the Can Ams are well over 800 almost 900. Yes, you will be pleased. Just treat it with common sence, maintain it properly and she'll always bring you home...with a smile on your face :)

·
Registered
513 Posts
Man, I rode a 19 750 last month for a breif rip. Let me tell you that I now want a new 750 with power steering.
That new 750 rode like it has stage 3 elkas on it compared to the older 750's.
You wont be let down by this atv.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok thanks. So what quads does it compare with in power? I’m assuming the old 800cc quads ( sportsman/can am when they had 60hp)

Also what’s cheap upgrade for hp?

·
Registered
513 Posts
There is no cheap upgrades for more power on a FI Brute.
If you want some more speed, then contact vforcejohn for a stage 3 clutch upgrade / probably about $300.00 usd on a new clutch.
You can gain some more hp's with a full exhaust system and a programmable tuner / roughly about 1000 to 1200.00 usd.
After all that, a standard bore kit for even more hp.

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Man, I rode a 19 750 last month for a breif rip. Let me tell you that I now want a new 750 with power steering.
That new 750 rode like it has stage 3 elkas on it compared to the older 750's.
You wont be let down by this atv.
I agree! I had an 09 and now a '17 with power steering. Makes a big difference on the Brute.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts