Kawasaki Brute Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
14,588 Posts
Depends on what you intend to do with it and what tire/wheel package you run. There are some very expensive HD axles out there for extreme usage like Gorilla, Cobera and Highlifter but most times either the OEs, Demon, or a step-up to the Rhinos are more then enough.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah , I'm building it for mostly mudding but also do alot of trail riding I have the original ones still on but last night 1 of my front one the cv boot torn and a rock got in to it so I thought it was time to do an axle upgrade I have done a clutch and motor work I'm sitting on a 4inch lift with 30's . I've been looking at the 0 sixty ( brand )axles

·
Administrator
14,588 Posts
Yeah , I'm building it for mostly mudding but also do alot of trail riding I have the original ones still on but last night 1 of my front one the cv boot torn and a rock got in to it so I thought it was time to do an axle upgrade I have done a clutch and motor work I'm sitting on a 4inch lift with 30's . I've been looking at the 0 sixty ( brand )axles
Sixty is a good replacement for stock axles and average user..no mudder I know would use them though. With your lift (you will need spacial axles anyway) and tires.. better look at Gorilla or the higher-end Coberas. Otherwise you may be replacing axles way too often. Anything over 2" lift requires custom a-arms and axles so your 4" lift should have come with special axles. If not at least where to get them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts