Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trying to make a logo for a decals, and want to know what everyone thinks. The font is going to be alot different than this one, but this at least shows an idea of what I am trying to obtain.

It has to be easy to read, so dark colors are out. Although I do like them better.

The white on the outside of the clock on the end will be filled in, but I didn't do it right now, just threw it together. I still have to buy my font, I can't find it anywhere for free. $60 bucks....bleh.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Originally posted by Flyin V
trying to make a logo for a decals, and want to know what everyone thinks. The font is going to be alot different than this one, but this at least shows an idea of what I am trying to obtain.

It has to be easy to read, so dark colors are out. Although I do like them better.

The white on the outside of the clock on the end will be filled in, but I didn't do it right now, just threw it together. I still have to buy my font, I can't find it anywhere for free. $60 bucks....bleh.
Try "ravie" or "thickhead" those fonts are pretty cool, and very legible.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's another one I made, but I don't think it's as legible as the other one. Still like it though

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i like the bottom one but the clock makes me nervous..it's 10min to 2 a.m.

LAST CALL :crybaby:

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright, last one, remember I can change the colors of the text, and the clock, so let me know what you guys think. I finally dound a place to get fonts, so I can pic a few more than I originally expected.

Jody, which font did you like?

Bill, are you saying the one at the top of the page, or the the top font on the one with three different fonts in it?

Glenn

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My Hiper rep feels differently, likes this one, says the other one isn't manly enough....lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts