Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's my new ride:2007 YFZ450
Houser +2 ST A-Arms (2005 YFZ front end)
Elka Compression adj. shocks set up for a 180lb "C" class rider
Longer brake lines
Yoshi Carbon Fiber Full Exhaust
DG Nerfs with built-in heal guards
EHS Racing lid
Jetted and NCVQ adjustable needle
Douglas .190 10" Yellow Label with Kenda Klaw 20" MX front tires
will have stock wheels and tires on the back because 18's are useless to me over here(rocks)
-now all i have to do is figure out how to get it from Va to Wa and i'm in there for next season :D tell me what you guys think

·
Registered
530 Posts
KRAZYK new Ride

Love it :nod: now get it shipped already :p so you can get my blue off there :lol:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KRAZYK new Ride

thanks rpm, nah, i think since it's so pretty i'll just polish it and keep it covered up in the garage :lol: of course it'll be on some rides next year as soon as i figure out the best and cheapest way to get it over here. enigma already gave me 1 option, but kinda spendy so still looking shoot your experiences my way please.

·
Registered
168 Posts
KRAZYK new Ride

Congratulations Justin!!! I was really close to getting one of those too before I found the LTR. :unibrow:

Check with David to see who we used. We shipped a motor a couple times and a bike. :retard:

·
Registered
95 Posts
KRAZYK new Ride

www.motorcycleshippers.com

I think it was about $550 from WA to MO.

But it's about the same price all over.

Didn't have to drain anything, shipped it as it sat.

You might save a hundred or so shopping around some more, there is bound to be cheaper methods. Like forward air above is probably cheaper.

Good luck and if it helps at all feel free to ship it to PDX. (doubtful but thought I would offer)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KRAZYK new Ride

probably going to go with motorcycleshippers.com, $700 door to door and +2 on positive feedback from you and enigma. just waiting on the funds to get to the guy i'm buying it from and we'll be in buisness :nod:

·
Registered
95 Posts
KRAZYK new Ride

krazyk I have some 20x10x10 10 paddle extremes you can have. (cmoell's old ones)

They don't slide as nice as the 6 paddle extremes but you can't beat the price. (free)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KRAZYK new Ride

thanks dave, i really appreciate it, and the price is deffinately right :nod: :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
KRAZYK new Ride

That's awesome :D now we will have the super roost again :lol: those thing's through some sand and now all we have to do is teach him how to keep it on his wheel's :lol: :p

·
Registered
107 Posts
KRAZYK new Ride

I can also say motorcyle shippers is a good choice. Heck, I started the bike and drove it off the truck ramp and on my trailer and they even met me at an easier to load spot.

As far as the YFZ, nice bike. Are they still doing the cam mod on the newer ones where the advance the exhuast cam on tooth? My buddy has an 04,and it made a big difference.

·
Registered
168 Posts
KRAZYK new Ride

I don't recommend you teaching him how to stay on his wheels. :lol: You only ride on 2.

Glad you can use them Justin. :unibrow:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KRAZYK new Ride

don't you guys know riding on 2 wheels runs in the family, and even though bubba is my cousin he's always been more like my other BIG brother. i learned from him long ago :nod: :D thanks again dave and cmoell, i really appreciate it, and will stop and get them and you guys when i take it to SL to try it out, because i know i won't be able to wait untill march.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KRAZYK new Ride

just got the shipping manifest, it will be picked up between the 7th and 11th, and will be to me by the 21st. talk about a merry christmas :D :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
KRAZYK new Ride

Originally posted by KRAZYK
just got the shipping manifest, it will be picked up between the 7th and 11th, and will be to me by the 21st. talk about a merry christmas :D :D
SUH-WEET!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
KRAZYK new Ride

Sweet..That's awesome could not ask for a better Xmas present well i could :lol:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
KRAZYK new Ride

just got word from the guy i bought it from, the shipping company is picking it up monday afternoon..WOOHOOO! now i just have to get to aurora and pick up the wheels for the haulers one of these days. :D :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
KRAZYK new Ride

Cool deal :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
KRAZYK new Ride

i'll change it the day it shows up at my door cmoell. Don't want to put the cart before the horse ;)

·
Registered
530 Posts
KRAZYK new Ride

:lol: :smoke:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts