Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got back from a killer trip at Moab, Utah. Here are some pics from the trip. It is a awesome place to ride and there so many trails to ride and watching the jeeps ride the slick rock is really cool to see. When I was there I found a T-shirt with a KFX700 on it, check it out I'm posting a pic of it. Tell me what you think of it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Dude, that is really cool. That looks like it would have been an awsome trip. I like the Tshirt. That V on it looks like mine did when it was stock in 04. It must have been meant to be for you to find it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Madness. I think your right the shirt was meant for me even though my V has the black marble plastic.

·
Registered
143 Posts
looks like a blast throttle. is there lots of good wide open riding out there to get your fix after crawling on the rocks? looks like another place to put on my to do before i die list :nod: i like the black riding gear you have on in the 1st pic. what kind is it??

H

·
0 Posts
Moab is a kick in the butt. I like riding there. I will bring the Kfx next time I go. Did you do Poison Spider Mesa? I did it with the Brute last month. The t- shirt is great. I wish I had found it but I didn't go to town when I was there.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Krazyk,

The pants are FLY, the long sleeve shirt is a shirt I got during the 2002 Olympic's in Park City, the googles are Thor Heros, and the helmet is FLY also, and the gloves are also FLY. You defintely should put this place on your must do list.

Highcountryrider,

I didn't get to posion spider but, these are some of the trails that I did do. Behind the Rocks, Kane's Creek, El Diablo, Seven Mile Rim, M&M, and my favorite HELLS REVENGE. :unibrow: After we left Moab we went to the San Rafal Swell and its alot like moab without the jeep trails. There is a trail there that on of the hardest trails I've ever done called The Devils Race Track, a new favorite trail of mine. :unibrow:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts