Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here I am, following you Kamakaze folks around again! Hey, It's a blast hangin' with ya'all. I guess mebbe it's the people, not the machines, Huh? Brian

·
Registered
254 Posts
All are welcome! This is just the excuse I need to add some Yamaha message boards. :wink:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by raptorguy
Here I am, following you Kamakaze folks around again! Hey, It's a blast hangin' with ya'all. I guess mebbe it's the people, not the machines, Huh? Brian
:lol: :lol:

yup, it's the people and the places we ride...

love the dunes and the beach... we are going to have to do a picnic at the beach next trip.... take the bbq and have a little cookout...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by RPM+--><div class='quotetop'>(RPM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-raptorguy
Truth is you are slightly (That's an understatement) off kilter. So you fit in just fine. :p :lol: :wink:[/b]
Hey, Roger, sorry I missed ya. I looked all over for a Chebby wagon, but didn't spot one. I did hear yer Banshee Basher thunder by, once.
I'll prolly be hangin' my Rupture on the wall for the winter, but I can't wait for spring already.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's more fun with guys that ride some of the slower machines on here LOL. Brings a little rivalry to the forums. You know I'm kiddin, welcome. Are we going to let those Honda guys on here too?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by captjacksparrow
It's more fun with guys that ride some of the slower machines on here LOL. Brings a little rivalry to the forums. You know I'm kiddin, welcome. Are we going to let those Honda guys on here too?
:lol: geezus, what's next? Polaris owners? :lol: :lol: (oops guess I have one, but I don't claim it)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Jay
All are welcome! This is just the excuse I need to add some Yamaha message boards. :wink:
Where's the Prairie forum? I still can't find it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Patience, young padawan. Good things take time.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's more fun with guys that ride some of the slower machines on here LOL.

NOW you understand why I like riding with these folks! Automatic trannies, Sheesh! :roll:

O.K., O.K., Now you KNOW I'm kidding! :lol:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sure...You know who to challenge. Someone whose tranny will blow 1/2 way up the hill! :p That's like challenging a cripple to see who can climb the ladder faster. You oughtta be ashamed! :wink:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
talking about yamahas....i rode a buddys new 700r and it is actualy a realy nice bike....if i had the mney and room for another quad id get one.....

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, y'know, I have been a Honda man all my life, and I still swear that, although they don't necessarily build the fastest anymore, the are the most reliable I've ever owned. ( And, yes, I've owned a few Kawasakis).
I had never thought much of Yamaha, but all Honda had out at the time I was shopping was the 400EX. And I wanted more power than that, so I ended up with the Rupture. It hasn't ben the most reliable bike I've ever owned (as a lot of folks have seen) But it IS the most comfortable, and powerful (In stock form) 4 stroker I've ever had. I hear the new 700 is reall something to check out. 8)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts