Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off happy mothers day to all of the moms on here. I got to take my girls riding while the wife had some me time so i decided it was time to make my 1st video. let me know what you think.

Click here to watch Girls-riding-Mothers-day-2008

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
thanks rpm. i did have a great day. the weather was beautiful, the girls had a blast and i got to flex the titan out a little bit. can't ask for a better day than that, well it would have been nice to ride, just can't ride mine there because it's too loud :crybaby:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Nice :D turned out good...Glad i could help you get it posted up :p and from the hot tub even :lol: i will have to show the family tomarrow :nod:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah thanks bubba. who would have thought, a computer illiterate electronics tech :retard: :lol: i figure it out one of these days.

H

·
0 Posts
great job better then I could do. Looks like the kids had a blast. That was funny the little one didn't have the speed to get over the hill but made it on the second try.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
highcountry it's funny i have to keep the restrictor on or she'll go too fast, but she has it figured out, keep the bars straight let it roll back to the bottom and give'er hell :D . thanks for the kind words all. can't wait to get all the kids together again :nod:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts