Discussion Starter #2
Couple more

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by highcountryrider
Andy
What dose a ktm cost in Cyprus in dollers.
Not cheap, it works out to $14,500 US dollars :eek:

Andy

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its amazed me Ray what this bike has as standard fitment EG Ohlin shocks, Maguru brakes, adjustable levers clutch and brake, adjustable camber, Razr tyres and that's just from my first inspection!

Andy

·
Registered
3 Posts
I deffinetly know that these bikes come with top notch because I've riden with Tim Farr and Taylor Kiser which are both factory KTM and they both say most of the parts are stock. You don't see that with Yamaha, or Honda.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Hey Andy, you need to show beter pics, there seems to be a orange and black quad blocking the the view :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by wapiti1
Hey Andy, you need to show beter pics, there seems to be a orange and black quad blocking the the view :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well guys these V's never cease to amaze me, when you think of the sheer weight and mass and power sapping drag through the driveline and they still go so well Do you get the feeling I've got something to tell :nod:

Oh yes! went for a ride this morning and after letting my friend bed his engine in a little I suggested a few drags just to get an idea for comparison to tell you guys, well since having my clutch done by John I've felt my bike's better than ever so I was also interested in how it would cope against something that on paper should beat me hands down, guess what? It didn't We done around 6 or 7 runs and there was nothing in it, it was just a simple case of who hit the throttle first, then when we were riding back on the tarmac road once again a couple of times the throttle was nailed and once again nothing in it, not even top speed In my friends defence it is a new engine which will free up a little and also the bike even though new appears to be running a little rich and fluffy, but all in all I'm so proud of my V's performance and can only wonder what It'll feel like when I put an engine kit in.

So I won't be relinquishing my crown as king of the trails just yet :unibrow:

Andy

·
Registered
24 Posts
Originally posted by Andycyprus+--><div class='quotetop'>(Andycyprus)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-highcountryrider
Andy
What dose a ktm cost in Cyprus in dollers.
Not cheap, it works out to $14,500 US dollars :eek:

Andy[/b]
About $17500 US dollars in Oz terms... :crybaby:

·
Registered
143 Posts
andy those ktm motors are notorious for being way lean from the factory, atleast stateside due to emissions regs put on the mfg's to sell in Ca. the v is a force to be reconed :lol: (pun) with for sure. even though bubba has about 150 lbs on me he still spanked my yfz from about 65 up i was eating gravel :nod: :crybaby: side by side till then, but once he gets a swinger he will be able to launch way harder, then i won't even bother :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wait till the engine is broken in the pop the front cover off, and cut the brown wire. This will allow the computer to go into performance mode and advances the timing curve.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He's done that now :nod:

Andy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts