Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up is there a problem somewhere? I see people arriving a few at a time. What Went Wong? :lol:

K

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Flipper
Whats up is there a problem somewhere? I see people arriving a few at a time. What Went Wong? :lol:
????.....KR seems to be down again :(

A

·
0 Posts
KTM hacked the site :nod:

It's his way of getting us to come over here :ninja:

·
Banned
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well that would explain a lot and about the time too. I was trying to get some questions out there to a few people over there and it all went quiet, and I didn't know if they even went through. Just my luck I go and venture out and go give it a try, and just get ready to post openly besides just on club and this happens.

Good to see everyone anyway no matter what happened. It gets lonely over here sometimes :(

·
Registered
67 Posts
hopefully they fix it for good this time... The issues had been mentioned and adressed quite a bit over there, so hopefully they are doing something about it.... I just bought my premium membership yesterday.... and now I cant even use it :)

·
Banned
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why don't you all just hang around here for awhile even when it comes back up? You could have the same thing here couldn't you? That is of coarse is if more than only a few did more than just visited here, and actually stayed. I'm not begging and I know it sounds that way but I only hear this whenever somewhere else is having a problem. This place is what you will make it. Same as the others. If it was slow for awhile I'm sure they would make adjustments to correct it. Instead of just continuing to deal with them. There is power in numbers. :nod: Or lack of them where there once were.

A

·
0 Posts
The reason that will not happen, unless it never comes back is people do not like change.
And there are other reasons but I will not get started on that ;)

C

·
0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'></div>
The host is aware of the problem and is working on it. It's not just our site, it's all that are hosted with them. They say it will be back up soon, but who knows.
Mike[/b]

H

·
0 Posts
you're right Roger but I have big problems supporting the owner of this site, which is in fact what you do by posting here. You are saying that his actions are acceptable and meet your standards. I might not have the highest standards in the world and have done some pretty boneheaded things in my life but I DON'T USE PEOPLE for my own personal gain or some other twisted reason and can't stand to see someone do it to people I consider friends through either personal contact or friends made on the these sites.
Sometimes it would be nice to have an alternative to KR but all in all its a great group of people, save for maybe 3 that can be somewhat irritating.

just my .02 cents and I'm gone

·
Banned
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well this matter goes well beyond my understandings of it. But, once again does explain a few things as to why it has it's waves of action, and inaction. I thought it was just me being not interesting enough, or disliked just enough that kept people away.

So we're here for the time being anyway let's make the best of it! And put the past behind us.

Did you know it takes more energy to frown than smile? So your wasting hp in a sense by being angry. Dial that V in and turn the corners way up.

H

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by RPM
Monkey, you have to do what is right for you. Your problem with other members is just that, Your problem and I have no desire to get involved with any issues you guys might have unless it becomes disruptive to this site. I personally wouldn't let any one person prevent me from participating in a discussion that interests me.

I get tired of the constant bickering on other sites, but want to learn about my quad. I find it hard to get any usable info by picking through 15 pages of crap. It's a shame that is what I have to do on other sites.
It's all about character You're right again, reason I don't post over here. Just cause a person doesn't steal from me, they are still a thief. :p

·
Registered
67 Posts
i agree with monkey on this one......

except im probably one of the 3 that irritate him....

So that makes it.. Dave, ME, & I wonder who the other one is that bothers him? It must be Camo.... because Monkeys 2 bestest friends are Mick and Dale.... ?? :nod:

A

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by RPM+--><div class='quotetop'>(RPM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-asnowmobiler
The reason that will not happen, unless it never comes back is people do not like change.
And there are other reasons but I will not get started on that ;)
And yet some find the ability to put all that aside when KR is down. :)

A site is made up of it's membership as a whole, not any one person or group. The same is true of any site, including KR.[/b]

I come over here even when KR is up and running. There is not enough hard core people riding Kawies to have two large sites dedicated too just Kawie. And don't forget ther are other kawie sites to choose from also.
Even NYROC's site is very slow and that used to be the top Kawie site(I think It was)
I like trying to help people and have people trying to help me,that's why I go to a lot of different sites,but KR is still like home to me and what an f'd uped home it is :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
n

How bout just a site that a bunch of cry babies don't show up to. I'd support that. I come on here for tech advice and commaraderie with people that share the same pasiion as I do. The guys in the N.W. that I've ridden with are total salt of earth mofo's. (Geoff, Dave, Roger, Bubba) y'all know who you are. Where I come from, somebody does you wrong, you go take care of it however you see fit. "Then let it go" Not drag the rest of us into. If you don't like the guy that owns this site, then don't come here. How hard is that?

C

·
0 Posts
Hey lightweight! Did you eat my steak? I wish I could have gone and raced with you guys.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts