Kawasaki Brute Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
14,493 Posts
The one on the cylinder..probably normal...but the one on the cover..no, it's missing and needs replaced. The one on the rear case by the Neutral/H &L switches is for a cover that goes over them on some...not every one has them. I think the 2012+ have them.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The one on the cylinder..probably normal...but the one on the cover..no, it's missing and needs replaced. The one on the rear case by the Neutral/H &L switches is for a cover that goes over them on some...not every one has them. I think the 2012+ have them.
Sad part is, I went back to the pic the day I bought it, and it wasn't on there.

·
Administrator
14,493 Posts
As I look this stuff up...and I'll post a link so you too can get some practice, I see the 2012s-14s had the heat shield there but after 2015 they didn't. Don't know why...your the cover bolt is 132BA0655 and the heat shield for the sensors for the 2014 was 18018-0561, the bolt for that was 130BA0612 and the washer was 92200-0078. Here's a link to a parts house I use now that Cheapcycle parts has closed it's doors.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
top left is for a heat shield (teryx), lower left is ground strap (teryx), and right is heat shield (teryx/brute). For future reference. Problem solved. Had a guy who works on kawasaki solved the issue. Thanks for all the help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts