Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both these parks are in Andalusia AL. Anyone going to ride this weekend? I just bought my Brute and I am looking to go ride. None on my local buddies can make it. Any takers?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok............
Well something else came up now. I am going to Morris Mountain ORV Park for the Wounded Warriors 4x4 rock crawling event. My buddy's club is hosting it and they need me to come up and help run the event since I got lots of experience hosting rides. Hey, being a vet myself, I cant think of a better way to spend my Memorial Day weekend than raising money to help our wounded vets. Thanks for the invites though guys. This just came up kind of last minute.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Crap,,, I got in tonight and started looking up how far a drive it was going to be...I guess I'm back on the ride at the river...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry man, but if I got a chance to help raise money for our wounded military members, thats where Im gonna be. I am very passionate about my military. I have been active duty AF now for over 13 years. I can ride my quad whenever, its time to give back a little to those that have gave me their everything. On a side note, I plan on go to Boggs and Boulder park next Sat though and riding.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
back on at work that weekend. I don't blame ya bro. Got a lot of mil in my fam and bro's too. I'll back em all the way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts