Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what he had done to it but he was bragging on it all weekend about how he'd just gotten it back from some builder. the next vid is one of the 916 agianst a stock 450 with paddles and a 135lb rider. this vid the rider was about 150/160lb. This bike is a twin peaks with the stock carbs and a normal muzzy. We are in the process of building a set of 39's for it. Also, we're getting a larger diameter can for the muzzy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc4KAPaGs1I

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice videos. second one was like a spy cam shot :p..

Didn't seem like it was winning by much, considering the power difference.. Was the twinpeaks in 4wd?.. The first race, it looked like it only won by maybe a quad length? The 450 was right at its rear tires..

Ohh, you can't use the Mad Max name.. Thats reserved for MetalAlien.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That was more just joking about it not having any plastics on it, that's not it's name. :\

Well, as far as not winning by much you're right. I didn't. I figure the first run off the trailor after being built with no tuning and stock carbs to be a pretty good run. Cosidering I'm about 230 and the bike weighs 600.
More vids to come on a real drag strip soon.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by flynt1
Not sure what he had done to it but he was bragging on it all weekend about how he'd just gotten it back from some builder. the next vid is one of the 916 agianst a stock 450 with paddles and a 135lb rider. this vid the rider was about 150/160lb. This bike is a twin peaks with the stock carbs and a normal muzzy. We are in the process of building a set of 39's for it. Also, we're getting a larger diameter can for the muzzy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc4KAPaGs1I
BS post! Flint is the builder, he's come on here because I don't post over at High Lifter anymore. He needs some attention and he can't get any unless I post on his post. So here I have given you your 15 min.'s :\

Two weeks ago he said he was going to post the dyno runs no matter what the out come but that didn't happen and no one cares any way.

Must have gotten real slow for you after I left HL. Maybe you should post over at KR's, oh I'm not over there. :rolleyes:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yep, you need bigger carbs, the stocks are starving it for air and fuel

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well.. not to cause a crap storm.. But I had an off the shelf wiseco 11:1 and webcams.. With a 25shot of Nos..

Both starts being equal.. I was able to keep up with a honda 450 that had some jetting/high performance package, i forget what it was.. But the motor was pretty much stock.

My quad has reenforced frame, skidplates, winch on the front.. I weigh in over 300lbs.. the 450 rider was maybe 160lbs..

I could pass the 450 by tapping the NOS button.. but otherwise he wasn't pulling away from me.. This was longer than 300ft runs.. When I rode the 450, and he was on the V.. he just blew me away :)..

Now, my NOS wasn't hitting fully.. but regardless.. So, a UTe, which isn't weighing much more than my Pig.. and I make up the difference in weight myself :p.. If your just barely beating the stock 450.. I would be disappointed in that kit.. Course you said it wasn't tuned etc..

But, with all that said.. I've seen the recent video's of John's running.. And its very hard to tell speed in the videos.. But it just doesn't sound like its revving out like we heard 900fst's running.. I'm guessing the reason it doesn't sound like its screaming is he's either not hitting full throttle.. Or its the gears he has, which allow it to cruise faster without really winding out.. Kind of like 6th gear on a lot of bikes.. (now the first video of VFJ coming up the small hill behind his place, sounded/looked like he was really ripping)..

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
with stock carbs you could have 1000cc's and it aint gonna do much better than a stock 700

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
flynt let's hear more about your build.

what did you do to the bike?

P.S. ignore the flaming, it's normal

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by 764
flynt let's hear more about your build.

what did you do to the bike?

P.S. ignore the flaming, it's normal
It wouldn't be a flame if he just got on here and said I built this 916 motor bla bla bla what do you think? But instead he's a sneek thinking everyone on here is stupid enough to beleive his story.

Here is what he has, FST/Falicon rods, FST/JE pistons (old style) FPS cams and R&D valve springs. FCP ported (not flowed) heads and Falicon stroker crank. Best guess anyway. This one might have got the new Megacycle cam like CWR runs.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Who is flaming? Well Mickey replied to flynnt's sarcastic remark..

Anywho.. I'm questioning if it is indeed making power.. I'm not flaming his build.. I am also questioning VFJ's (which he explained the lower rev'ing I noticed in a threadon KR already)

Someone keeps saying he needs bigger carbs.. That might be it.. I'm comparing it to 900fst's that I heard and saw.. He had the bigger carbs on it..
So, maybe that is the case here.. But its certainly not flaming him by questioning the results..

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sheeesh...I guess I'm not following what's going on here. Mickey, calmn down, step away from PK's motor, the curse is starting to suck all the good Mickey out of you.
:p

I think you misunderstood his post, what bike was he referring to when he said he didn't know who the builder was

·
Registered
33 Posts
<div class='quotetop'></div>
I think you misunderstood his post, what bike was he referring to when he said he didn't know who the builder was[/b]
Whoever said that, good advice.. STEP AWAY FROM MY MOTOR.. the curse is strong.. Actually, you might want to just put it outside, freeze that curses nads off, and finish up the show bikes, I like the retro bike theme..

Anyway flynt said "Not sure what he had done to it but he was bragging on it all weekend about how he'd just gotten it back from some builder."

Flynt is the builder.. Almost sounds like its his quad from the second post. in this thread..

So, the sarcasism is, he's making his subtle digs at Mickey, and Mickey, well, he's not always that subtle.. :)

Then you get the conspiracy theorist out, and wonder why this wasn't also posted on KR? Flynt does have a fan group there... Maybe mickey isn't just imagining things..

BUT.. don't post the teaser and not say anything else.. What cams is it running? You already said stock carbs.. And no tuning.. So we'll assume you don't have the dyno numbers, since it hasn't been fully tuned yet... Was there any clutch work? Or is that stock also? What exhaust?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by hndlbarmonkey
sheeesh...I guess I'm not following what's going on here. Mickey, calmn down, step away from PK's motor, the curse is starting to suck all the good Mickey out of you.
:p

I think you misunderstood his post, what bike was he referring to when he said he didn't know who the builder was
Yes now that I read it over I think he is talking about the YFZ that he didn't know who the builder was. My bad again. :(

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that's okay big guy :p I doubt if he'd come on here and post something like that knowing you are around to call him out on it ;)

Maybe you should wear a bio hazard suit when working on PK's motor, couldn't hurt :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by hndlbarmonkey
that's okay big guy :p I doubt if he'd come on here and post something like that knowing you are around to call him out on it ;)

Maybe you should wear a bio hazard suit when working on PK's motor, couldn't hurt :D
I'm only saying that part I am wrong about. He is still on here for the wrong reasons. This post/ vidio is not on any other site because I'm not. It has only showed up on one of the smaller sites, why? :\

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well sheesh.. I read it the same way though :p

Thats why I got confused when the next post he said the quad was his :p

I'm going home.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm not trying to start any crap. I'm just showing of my motor. That's it! I've got the dyno sheets that the crappy dyno guy did at the ride I was at. the reason that I haven't sent it is because it's bogus, you can't even tell what it says. Heck I'll tell you it made 45hp and 65 ft/lbs of tq. So that's two unbelieveabe #'s. I know for a fact it made more than 45hp and I know for a fact it didn't make 65ft/lbs. As far as all those parts in the motor being fst and fps stuff that's crap, Mickey you know how I feel about that. I had those pistons made to my specs, if they pulled your piston specs and cut them to that then I got ripped off not you. I paid for custom cut pistons, not fst pistons. Oh, and if you think those are fps cam that's funny, you're giving me too much credit. That makes me laugh because it's making that much power with G1's. I told ya'll, We had a long way to go. It's got alot more power where that came from. I knew I'd get post like this here that's why I put it here. I want critisism, I cant get any on HL. by the way the vids are on HL. And you PK, the mods you listed with a 25hp shot would give you 65 to 75 hp so I see how you could beat modded 450's. Heck I can blow most sport bikes off the 300's with my stock piston'd brute with the 40 shot.

Just to F with MIck is not the reason I'm here. If I'm not welcom just say. I'll go and Jay can delet my account without a problem, but I want to hear it from HIM that I'm not welcome. Mickey you like to say that people copy you, but you plaster it all over the internet. Stop and maybe other people wouldn't know what you are doing all the time.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mick....I guees no matter what you read your ignorance just flows free.....the biulder he's talking about is the 450.....

Mick..i figured we would leave this CRAP out of here...from all the forums i see you in and all the ones you get kicked out of, I think i figured you out.....I thought you where just a VERY VERY angry ole man but i think no matter how you really feel i think your insecurities over take your emotions and dumb (BLANK) comes out your mouth.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Originally posted by PkSpawn
<div class='quotetop'>
Whoever said that, good advice.. STEP AWAY FROM MY MOTOR.. the curse is strong.. Actually, you might want to just put it outside, freeze that curses nads off, and finish up the show bikes, I like the retro bike theme..

Anyway flynt said "Not sure what he had done to it but he was bragging on it all weekend about how he'd just gotten it back from some builder."

Flynt is the builder.. Almost sounds like its his quad from the second post. in this thread..

So, the sarcasism is, he's making his subtle digs at Mickey, and Mickey, well, he's not always that subtle.. :)

Then you get the conspiracy theorist out, and wonder why this wasn't also posted on KR? Flynt does have a fan group there... Maybe mickey isn't just imagining things..

BUT.. don't post the teaser and not say anything else.. What cams is it running? You already said stock carbs.. And no tuning.. So we'll assume you don't have the dyno numbers, since it hasn't been fully tuned yet... Was there any clutch work? Or is that stock also? What exhaust?[/b][/quote]

LOL..man are you kidding.....how can you type with micky sitting on your key board.....don't think men are suposed to do things like that....I came over here to get away from grown men looking for stuff to cry about....the guy made a post about a bike and you got all that out of his post......LMAO

The motor is at my house about to go into my bike.....It has a set of g1's ...stock valves and some minor porting.stock air box.....

hey Mic your still :finger: in my book....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts