Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got an ms modded intake,well it was said to be but doesn't look like it but i knew that going in.
wasn't too bad to install except both front intake bolts were rusted and corroded and a ***** to get out. didn't even remove the airbox from the carbs though. just took out the 2 bolt that hold cleaner base and lifted them off the intakes. dropped in the new intake and popped them back down. anyway time to ride

rode about 5 min on it and first thing i noticed was alot better throttle response that worked well with the slight stall of the almond spring. thing pulls harder than a frieght train out the hole but still lays down after
about 75-100 feet. got some lighter weights i need to try, maybe next weekend?

might try the maroon back in it first.
not tuned yet but for now it's ok. dunno if it's worth 5hp or the cash new but it was fun and my hands are sore from holdingon so tight

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i am jetted with drilled jets 3/32 and it made a pretty big difference in throttle response, and helped a little to about 100-150 ft. then it was about the same. with this and the other mods i have i put a 100 woman on the bike and spanked a zuki450 with cherrybomb and pipe, beat a hrc kitted honda 450, a trininty piped and programed raptor700, a preditor 500 with jets and pipe,anda mildly modded banshee.

it wasn't all about this mod but how it worked with all my other mods.but it did help get my v out 2 -2.5 bikes in front off the line.but then the others started running it down..just didn't have time . racing 350' the v would have gotten killed :cuss:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got a vforce john stage 3 with spider mod...and today i picked up a lil blue bottle to help that top end even more

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's hard to say. when i got the clutch back i also drilled the jets changed the spring and cut up the air box all at the same time. hard to tell what helped where

butwith all these mods together she's a runner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts