Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brad- AKA -(Squid) will be 10 in March and he around weight's 140 i have been looking at the Z250 i think is my First choice with the DVX 250 second and the DS 250 last what do you guy's think would be a good bike that would last him a few year's at least he got are money out of the pred 90 he got it for his 6th B-Day...Thank's for your time and Dave :twisted: hush it's a secret :lol:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Z250 all the way.

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Jay
Z250 all the way.
yup, agreed...

I've been researching them all the dvx, the z, the phoenix and the z250 makes the most sense for sure.

There is a 250 review in a mag I have, I'll bring it to coos bay.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is what i thought plus they are like 50 pounds lighter :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just have never like the look's of honda's :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MY V scares him i though him up on the hump in front of me and ride wheelies he don't like it....
You should buy Little KTM one of these they are the sweetest little bikes i have seen if brad was smaller i would go pick him one up tomarrow or should i say growing so fast :lol:

http://www.atvscene.com/machines/xtreme/ty...5-firstlook.htm

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The black one are the best looking and no test run because that is all i would here tell i bought him one :lol: he ride the bigger one's fine he rides the 330 and his mom's around

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That don't look like a bad bike...plus i bet it's alot cheaper but i'f there is a place that sell's the Typhoon you should go see them in person they are amazing on how well they are built race ready out of the box

1 - 9 of 9 Posts