Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

Lets talk on QUADTALK® tonight!

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  GEARSLAYER 
#1 ·
TOO MANY OF YOU ARE MISSING OUT!

Hey all, I'm going to be on QUADTALK® voice chat tonight around 9PM Eastern. Please feel free to hop on and say hello if you have a microphone or even if you don't, you can at least type messages while listening in!

TRY IT TONIGHT...I"LL GIVE YOU ALL THE TOUR EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A MICROPHONE!

Server Address is 8.9.5.238:8805
Server Password is bling750

Goto http://www.brutecentral.com/qtalk.html and meet us on there around 9PM Eastern!

#2 ·
Hey Jamie i havent been on lately because they put in a new computer at work and they dont want me to download nothing on it,but my wife got me a new computer for christmas.She want let me have it untill christmas.Ill get back on shortly.

#4 ·
I haven't been on much lately either.

I have been working on a family photo album for three weeks. And before that it was the Aroostook County video. (see pictures/movies thread)
I have been gathering photos and newspaper clippings of my Mothers family (and mine) dating back to the 1800's. Got them all scanned, retouched and printed to give to my Mother as an Xmas present. 48 pages with some of the pages containing 5-7 pictures.
Actually I gave it to her sunday, couldn't wait. She was crying for an hour from enjoyment that I did this for her. So now everyone in the family wants me to make a copy. HA, ya right. I have 5 sisters and one brother still alive, 14 aunts and uncles still alive, and who knows how many 100's of cousins.
I've got 60+ hours into this one copy and over $250 in ink/photo paper to reproduce. So let's say I charged my usual rate of $26.00 an hour for labor that's $1560 and another $250 for supplies, send me $1800 bucks and I'll make you one!

#5 ·
I hear ya bud! I did the same type of stuff for my grand mother once. All my aunts, uncles, and cousins wanted some. I was like "sure...you buy the ink and I'll print it"...I've not got one bit of ink from any of them.

I had lots of time in a lot of those pics as well. Some I even made colored that were originally black and white. You'd never know it.

Anyways, I'll be on tonight!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.