Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's mine, It's got a 3" extended swing arm, FST 800 kit{built and ported by myself, Extreme Machines} 6* key, Alien pipes, AC bumpers, winch for the muskeg, Ohlin shocks, Scrambler rad and fan, Trail Tech bar mounts and computer{not in pic} 35hp shot of nitrous,

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
is that a license plate I see on the back of that bad a$$ machine???

here's mine :D

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
show off :lol: last time I did that I thought I was gonna loose the front end :D big girl lands pretty hard...I need $$$ for shocks...thanx for the pix

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no action pics yet...still building the track...but heres a pic...

not the best but its all i have for now...

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Here's mine. racing two weeks ago, and one of the many stages the car has been in......

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Flyin, what's in the car? I had a 73 AMX Javelin with a 401 that I built myself and street raced. I took it to the track a couple of times and it went 10.39 at 129mph. I got booted real fast since I was only legal for 12.00.{no roll bar etc, etc}. What class do you race in? Tunnel Rams always look so killer. What does it run?

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, that car as it sits in that pic has a 514 Big Ford stroker with a glide behind it. It was the smallest engine my dad had laying in the shop, and he gave it to me. It's an ex alky motor, but it tends to make around 720ish on race gas. Car never saw the track with this engine. I figure it would go 9.60's or so on the BGF drag radials. The car is a purpose built drag car set-up to run in NMRA's Factory Stock class. I had the entire car set up to handle about 1500HP, other than the cage was good only down to 10.0. It's an 8 point Chrome-Moly. The update was last years winter project. I planned to race it this year, but some buddies took me to a local harescramble, and I was hooked. The car is sitting in the corner of the garage, and never got finished. I would have to get another rear end for it, but I want to get it back together.

It only has 15,638 miles on it. Weighed in at 2650ish with an all aluminum 4.6 in it in race trim. I was gunning for the OSCA Outlaw 8.5 class with it once the big block was in it. I am unsure of what I will do next. I want to do another mod motor, but this time with a turbo set-up, so I don't know what direction it will go....but it will be fun no matter what.

It went 12.20's with a stock bottom end 4.6 2-VNA which at the time was the second fastest NA automatic in the country, second to a full built engine that our shop did. It was also the 16th fastest total out of all NA 4.6's 2-V's. It could have been faster if I would have kept it together, but I bought up some new parts and decided to try to take the world by storm. She probably had high 11's in the stock engine.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
heres a few more in different levels of completion.......

Before my quad took over, this was my life. I spent more time in the garage every week than my two jobs. I have lost a lot of girls over this car.......but found more with it :twisted:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's very impressive! Makes me think about putting another car together....................Well maybe not I'm too old to that much work after hours. I miss racing cars though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts