A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was working for awhile,now it's down again :( :\ :angry:

·
Registered
6 Posts
THAT LASTED ALL OF TWO MINUTES. I BETCHA THE TECH SPILT HIS COFFE ON THE DAMN SERVER

·
Banned
78 Posts
Well it's up now if you all care. look it's green :puke:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah...what a pisser. What the heck are they doing? Some numb nut probably spilled his coffee on his key board. :\

·
Registered
254 Posts
So, rather than talk about KR being down.. why not talk about the stuff you would normally talk about on KR? Just a thought...

·
Registered
12 Posts
you know what jay your right and i appoligize for myself i shouldnt come to your site talkin about another site being down. i like this site its great and have nothin against it at all. so dont think that i am on hear everyday

·
Registered
94 Posts
Say Gomer, Jay doesn't own this site anymore !!! He freaked out one day on everyone and sold the site to KTM !!! :D

Now Jay sold his KFX700 and he's looking to buy a small shifter , even tough he said he needed a large quad like the V, I think he's messing a few screws !!! :lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
after owning a v anything with more then f/n/r has way to many gears for me the auto has realy screwed with my ability to get on any bike and race it decent. for instance my buddys 730 ds runs in the 3.7s all night with him i can get on it and not get under a 4.5 so yea id say he has a few screws loose loosin a auto for a shifter.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd buy a kfx450 today if I had the money to use as my regular ride.

And convert the V to a drag bike.

I'm getting old and want a lighter bike.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Originally posted by Dale_Jr_Bud
Say Gomer, Jay doesn't own this site anymore !!! He freaked out one day on everyone and sold the site to KTM !!! :D

I think he's messing a few screws !!! :lol:
And a pair of

:lol:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Bruteforz's mom shined 'em up for me real nice. ;)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
But the question still remains... Are you missing them? I could give a smurf if they were all shiney if they weren't in your possession.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
But at your age, be careful you don't sit on them. :lol:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Noooo, It means you're old and have a saggy scrotum. :lol:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Originally posted by CamoKVF700
But the question still remains... Are you missing them? I could give a smurf if they were all shiney if they weren't in your possession.
They were never missing.. I just had to hold still while Bruteforz put the shine on them.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts