Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i wait like kr on pic facts are you bias too ...they say kawies suck on kr and cant run....why be there they hate mickey and me ...i give one more pic and you say the ride your based on your deal is one is bogus ...go get some facts they wont put facts up...the owner has a can am site and cant even get no hits...I think its sad when you run a web site and they favor other brands/

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I am impressed you guys posted something witha a V ....I tryed to post our out fit but it wont go but who wants to see our top 5 stuff we buy wrecks and make the top 5 out of scrap....in 4x4 ...nobody likes that...I go out buya strong V and the cystal ball comes out on the othersite calling me a dog ...I call myself V farse Jim ...I have no bussiness with this machine but its to help develope parts with less hassel...Oh everyone knows more about it than me and i smoked everything in site sunday ltrs 450rd 660s ...let them guys on it and they said damn these little pea popers are gone we want one of these ...screw this revlimiter and shifting these are just junk we want a v farce will you do me some pistons cams and clutch...I said son get er anyway you can we will call mick and amr and vance hines for cams and ride summer is young get er done...Dont tellme like those guys on KR that these bikes wont eat these 450+ kiddie quads they will eat these pieces of junk up and spit them out except jumping...with some motor and clutching...These are not girly bikes there for men that can wrestle a mean machine ...screw pea poppers ...bap bp bap...I want vroom vroom like a real motor sounds not a single lunger...get a real bike get some pistons heads cams and dont look back...I want a pea poper i will get a 250r 2 stroke ...

·
Banned
78 Posts
Jim I thought you told me not to let it bother me what they said. Well take some of that advice and use it on yourself. Not everyone over there dislikes you. "You can't be friends with everyone" I thought you fell off your roof or something. I didn't know you are over here? Thats cool but I have a couple questions as PM's looking for you at KR. Could you address them, and get back to me either here or there on the answers? Thanks...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Howdy Jim,
I really dont know what you are saying. I have read your posts on K.R. and sometimes I can understand and agree with you. You have a reputation of being a really nice guy and are a wizard with a clutch. I still dont know what you are referring to as the bias and just plain sorry responses to you on K.R. Please illucidate on your problems. Thanks and have a goodun!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Howdy,
that would be to explain the problem and remove all doubts as to his angst for K. R. Heck, we just need to know what has brought him to entertain the concept that he was wronged. Have a goodun!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts