Kawasaki Brute Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The more I read the more undecided I become. Plan on keeping the stock wheels and going with 26x9-12 on the front and 26-11-12 on the rear. Just having a hard time deciding which tires to get. Most of my riding will be on gravel roads and hard pack trail. Just looking for someone to push me in the right direction. Or maybe there is a different tire I should be looking at?

·
Registered
550 Posts
I just bought the Kenda Bear Claw HTR tires. 26x9x14 front and 26x11x14 rear. These tires have some serious tread on them. I'm in love . Gotta take her out for a spin now. I do have to say that I wish I had bought a 4+3 offset wheel for the rear. the bear claws stick out pretty good with the 4+4 wheels.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The more I read the more undecided I become. Plan on keeping the stock wheels and going with 26x9-12 on the front and 26-11-12 on the rear. Just having a hard time deciding which tires to get. Most of my riding will be on gravel roads and hard pack trail. Just looking for someone to push me in the right direction. Or maybe there is a different tire I should be looking at?
If most of your riding is on hard pack and gravel roads I would definitely go with the Kenda Bearclaw HTR.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Got 3" of snow here in Pa. and these tires ride great through snow. Really liking the HTR's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts