Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know what's up over at KR? I was just over there and all the forums are locked. Is this the case for everyone or is it just me? Trying to figure out if I need to apologize to someone for something. :wink:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, it would make a good technical reference at least.

Powerboard can be converted to phpBB, which is what the new forums are on. I've offered Screamin my help but got no response.

F

·
0 Posts
I like it here as well...just kinda calm and laid back. For some reason I haven't felt like arguing lately, which I am usually all for.....

This time of year, I am not on the boards quite as much...Between work, the side business stuff, and riding the quad...I just have better things to do.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Two words: BOOMER SOONER

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you thought so much of him, you should have kept him around.

Your loss... :wink:

D

·
0 Posts
GO USC

and no, I don't want to talk about last year. :evil:

How bout we talk about some football now? :shock:

St. Louis Rams baby!!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by RPM
I don't like Pro Ball, but when I was a kid I loved the Rams. Had the Coat and the Lunch Box. :lol: :lol:

What happened?

Did you just wake up one day and say to yourself. I don't like pro football anymore? :shock: :shock:

Is that even possible!?!?!? :D :D

C

·
0 Posts
The only one I know about here is my new lab pup who would SOONER crap on my lawn than in the pasture.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Sooners were victims of a bad call by both the field officials and the replay officials. All of those officials have been suspended for at least 1 game by the Pac 10.

Oregon made an onside kick and tried to recover, but an Oregon player touched the ball first AND before the ball went 10 yards. It should have been Oklahoma's posession and probably would have clinched the game. The officials said Oklahoma touched it first and that Oregon recovered, which is weird since an Oklahoma player had the ball when they broke up the pile.

Keep in mind, Oregon has a rule that only Pac 10 officials can work their games both on the field and in the replay booth.

And yes, I'm mad as hell. :x :x :x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts