LOVIN THAT NINJA! Lookin at gettin a used 636 myself next spring

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<div class='quotetop'></div>
Originally posted by |Brute650|
LOVIN THAT NINJA! Lookin at gettin a used 636 myself next spring[/b]
The 636 is the best 600 class bike out. Problem is that they arent making the 636 anymore. I loved that bike and hated to see it go. But after the new year the new R1 is looking mighty nice. And to think I almost bought a new ZX10 instead of the DRZ. I LLLLOOOVVVVEEEE riding on the track but damn its $$$$$$!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Well snows on its way so I gotta wait for the snow to leave then I'll be shopping, prolly gonna start around christmas when people start to post their bikes for sale.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Alot cheaper too, because people are just trying to get rid of them for the new seasons.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Race around the world sure? Meet me center of the earth at 8 am tmr.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, so just now after scrolling through the pics I want another track bike!!! I love riding on the dirt but there is nothing like dragging you knee at 120mph down hill T12 at RA. Or better yet laying it out past the S/F line at Barber on a hard left the throwing it into the long right hander uphill,downhill, blind right uphill fullpower.....rear sliding out...cresting the hill front tire clawing at the sky. Just to have it setlle down on the hot pavement and then full brkes for the hard horseshoe turn......i need a smoke....

·
Registered
946 Posts
Originally posted by Seca_
Ok, so just now after scrolling through the pics I want another track bike!!! I love riding on the dirt but there is nothing like dragging you knee at 120mph down hill T12 at RA. Or better yet laying it out past the S/F line at Barber on a hard left the throwing it into the long right hander uphill,downhill, blind right uphill fullpower.....rear sliding out...cresting the hill front tire clawing at the sky. Just to have it setlle down on the hot pavement and then full brkes for the hard horseshoe turn......i need a smoke....[/b]
Orgasmic Post

·
Registered
946 Posts

Thats leanin at its finest.

Dirtbike style

·
Registered
31 Posts
Originally posted by Seca_
Ok, so just now after scrolling through the pics I want another track bike!!! I love riding on the dirt but there is nothing like dragging you knee at 120mph down hill T12 at RA. Or better yet laying it out past the S/F line at Barber on a hard left the throwing it into the long right hander uphill,downhill, blind right uphill fullpower.....rear sliding out...cresting the hill front tire clawing at the sky. Just to have it setlle down on the hot pavement and then full brkes for the hard horseshoe turn......i need a smoke....[/b]
No one can ever accuse you of not having balls.
No way in hell I'm leaning like that at those kinds of speeds.

·
Registered
30 Posts
One of my riding buds is into that. He is a control rider for NESBA. They rida all over the south; Barber, RA, Kershaw. I went to watch him once, f'n crazy.

I would like to see Maladin or Valentino ride, the best of the best.

·
Registered
180 Posts
i have a RC-51 Nicky Haden edition.,just added 80hp nitros kit,,, hoooooooolllllddddd on and let it rip

·
Registered
6 Posts
My evil twin

Damn nice tiller(TLR) you got there. Rode mine for a few years then had to get a gixxer but nothing like a thiller of a tiller.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sweet gixxer. Of course I think they ruined it in 07 with the dual exhuast. That new R1 is calling my name but I am interested in what kawi is going to do for 08 on the 10r.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts