Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, me and some buddies are gonna try to get a few people together to head down to Burkeville Tx, to Sabine ATV park to do a little riding, and wanted to see who all wanted to come along? Should be a good time just riding with friends

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Dang bro. I'm working nights that weekend. I'm off Memorial weekend and thinking about a ride over on the river by gurdon. Keep posting all riding and we'll hook up again for sure..

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang bro. I'm working nights that weekend. I'm off Memorial weekend and thinking about a ride over on the river by gurdon. Keep posting all riding and we'll hook up again for sure..
It's all good John, it looks like its just gonna be a few of us, and maybe a few of my other buddies around this area. I believe Cody and Larry are gonna try to come down too. There's a chance my new wheels and tires will be ordered this weekend, and possibly snorkle within a few weeks. Gotta see how the money flow is the next couple weeks lol

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Yeah, I hear ya. I been steady workin on dressin up my hummer since I got it and still not through. Done a lot but still got a few things left to do. Winch and brush gaurd are next. Got plans to build my own brush gaurd/winch mount but haven't had much time to fool with it lately.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I hear ya. I been steady workin on dressin up my hummer since I got it and still not through. Done a lot but still got a few things left to do. Winch and brush gaurd are next. Got plans to build my own brush gaurd/winch mount but haven't had much time to fool with it lately.
Thats gonna look great once you get it going. What do you do for work, I didn't get around to asking you this past weekend.
Called to order my new wheels and tires for my Brute when I got off this afternoon and the place had already closed, so hopefully I can tomorrow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts