Discussion Starter #4
good stuff right there JM...they are askin for ya in KR

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JIM FIGHTS BACK!!!!

From KR for Jody's ass....

"Ah no problem long as I can give a little back too Guys with out offense took... thats pretty funny Indeed..I showed the boys this that Been getting the T/P today and they been ridin my azz like a borried Mule...I thought that was Mclures Voice very distinct ...He sounds like larry the cable guy and aint tryin too ...Thats a ***** when you been ridin all day and that front end kiks out man I tell ya ...I hate swapin ends and going down the hill backard...I bout got the mold built so them mashed taters will set up and this thing outa wind up like Youd stepped on a cats tail. It would make Grandpa spit his false teeth across the room. Moe gouged Larry in the eyes with the two finger when he was eatin the plaster of paris for The mold and thought it was the taters. Curly threw a shock absorber in the wood stove and blew the pipe over in the neighbors corn field and set it on fire....But we are ready for a top 5 at Iron man tomorrow with a Blue Kawie with a funny emblem on the front spelled suzusky cant tell it got mired upa long time ago up thar in mitchigan when we was testin we still bendin parts back on that trip our specialized bike will look like crazy quilt ole maud down at the telephone Co. made me ..she quit hittin on me though when she fell through the porch and brke here Lag ...I swear it takes all kind around here... "

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was actually pretty drunk last night when I made that. :nod:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm still laughing my a.. off :lol: :lol: That Jim is funny!!!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I told him where your hanging out, he's coming to get'cha

·
Registered
254 Posts
Dude, I wanna' hear him talk.. he's like a more rambling version of Larry the Cable Guy.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He is nothing like that on the phone. He talks slow, and is very collected. He is down to earth, and just like me or you. Not as excitable as you may think.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I just figured the good-ol'-boy thing was something he did to get laughs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts