·
Registered
5 Posts
I......have not.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jody. i just got in and i think my nose is frozen. please tell me your helmet worked.
Clark

·
Registered
5 Posts
don't want to start a pissin match, but from what i have seen, the helmet looks like an alien brainbucket. just kinda wierd lookin.imo. maybe it works.dunno.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and i got a purple heart. doc thinks they may be able to reattach my nose.
Clark

C

·
0 Posts
That shield looks pretty dirty. It would be a pain to keep clean. With my experience while sledding, we wear a Motocross helmet with a breath deflector. We also wear goggles with a 2 layer lense so it doesn't fog up. This is my new helmet.

G

·
0 Posts
The helmet works great!!! You can buy tear-offs if you worried about dirt and such... The thing is, you have 3 times the range of site vs. goggles!!! The 1st time out with it, it was raining!!! No fogging problems.. The sheild slightly fogged in spots but never enough to block my veiw... When it get dirty, I carry a cloth rag in my pocket and and wipe it off... When I get home, I clean it and apply "Plexus" to it and polish the sheild and any scratches that are there, become less noticable... "Plexus" is some really good stuff!!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Ditto on the Plexus. The best thing about it is that it is not greasy and doesn't streak. :nod:

G

·
0 Posts
Plexus works great on goggles as well!!! I just cleaned my old pair up with it for chits and giggles.. And it worked great!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts