Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's Jim plowing some potaters for his new clutch!!! :lol: :D

Also, look at the line of people wanting them clutches!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yep we pulled that tater duyno outa woods and and got it a workin and it will stop a 8n ford in er tracks in the slabby black jack ...figured I better stop though after a couple acres it is a break away unit ifin i hit a rock and had to beat the coupler on with a No#4 hammer and if i hit a rock might send me over the bars ...Ole mutt is thin as a bats ear and had 52 gram weights fightin a Pure orange spring at 34 kg/ 40 so she was a buzzin up thar pretty good about 12 to 28 on the speedo and 7 to 8 gps . After i got er shined up it pulled good but That hidden rock had me puckerd up ...+ doug wanted his plow back so he could show off behind a a 1938 silver king...I shined er up for em ...Just proves how effective a pro cut clutch can be rollerized with a wild sping and feather lite weights and not heat up...This is not a garden tractor plow folks and I was running 1 ft deep in black jack...Yep there rowed up here I am busyier than 1 armed lumber jack...Thanks for Postin JMmclure ...I wondered who was flyin over in that old chopper with a camera and some one hangin out the side ...I didnt see a spray boom and it had a miss in motor ...JH

·
Registered
55 Posts
If you cant run with the big dogs stay on the porch ...got new boards coming for the porch...I have fun while testing...beat it, heat it abuse it ..just try to break it, do things that it is not designed not to do ...try to tear it up...yet wash it clean it ...inspect it...Try something worse ...This is why scatter blankets are born :eek: ..Helping feed hungry nations when the tractor is broke... :ninja: jh

·
Registered
55 Posts
Oh yea I forgot it helps win races...jhmachine ...jh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts