Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent some time over the past few days trying to find the right performance package for my 06' Ford King Rancher Diesel. I talk to just about every company in the Diesel Power mag. and I hated it! :angry: You already know how I hate the HP numbers game and the BS some people try telling you when you know better. The last thing I would do is get on a Diesel Truck forum to try and sort this out :eek: :confused: I asked alot of quetions and just plain didn't trust any of them :( So what I did today is call a local shop that builds some cool looking trucks around here and he is going to put some stuff together for me. I talked with him only a few min. and felt I could trust him. :)

After being on the net and watching all the bad info you guys get, it just confirmed what I have tried to do on here and that is give out as much truthfull info as I can. Some times I wonderd why even try, but after the past few day I can feel good about what I have tried to do. Just the thought for the day. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Building a faster quad than me aint enough! Now you gotta go out and build a faster truck! I can still drive better :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by xxchamp
Building a faster quad than me aint enough! Now you gotta go out and build a faster truck! I can still drive better :D
And it has a better paint job!!!!!!!!!!LOL.

I'm doing this for you too. I don't want the trip over the mountains of WV to be slow and boring, you want to get there fast don't you? :nod:

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Mickey Dunlap
<snip>You already know how I hate the HP numbers game and the BS some people try telling you when you know better. <snip>
HP numbers, Flowbench numbers, piston weights, what's the difference?

They are all random numbers.

You don't hate HP numbers, you hate the guy that uses them. :retard:

Here are my flowbench numbers:

1 1,000,000 2,000,000
2 2,000,000 3,000,000

Impressive huh? And that's at 28#'s. :nod:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<snip>You already know how I hate the HP numbers game and the BS some people try telling you when you know better. <snip>
HP numbers, Flowbench numbers, piston weights, what's the difference?

They are all random numbers.

You don't hate HP numbers, you hate the guy that uses them. :retard:

Here are my flowbench numbers:

1 1,000,000 2,000,000
2 2,000,000 3,000,000

No I hate guys that make them bigger then they really are. You know like your numbers. lol Just tell me the truth I can handle the truth! :nod:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Let me give a little history on this Dv motor engine its was first introduced in agriculture it was 555 inches they put a m3echanical introvance in the timing gear and when high boost was not needed it shut 4 cylinders off,,,well it was crude but some liked it it ran a 3600 rpm at full power...freaked farmers out not just normal....so it jumps to 800 cid they put it in a 400hp 4 wd giant tractor...worked good ...burnt tons of fuel but had the **** with qa tv-18 holset or switstzer charger...this was a problem engine at best...Ih hired a guy by the name of Jerry Lagot....he put these motors in short real time testes by excessive boost and fuel injestion...I know this because I worked out of Ft Wayne In while they built trucks...welll Iwas a craftsman on frame ...engine design on the 345 and 392 ...for tyne scout jaggernaut we won back to back ...well this was was crazy guy in the dyno room that the engineers hated because he pushed things ,. he hated V-8 engines as diesel power...ok I am jerry lets see what these can stand ...they built over 3000 of these at 800 cubic inchesat 400 hp and put in ag and industrial blocks...good motor ...had normal v8 down fallls but was stout ...ate main bearings at 1000hrs lost oil pressure and went flat...engine failure ...Jerry is not your normal guy so lets cut time down double boost pressure and up the fuel 3 times lets smoke it out lets see the down fall and we will will crank that 5.5 by 5.0 stroke to 4000 rpm ...well he did and a 800 cut loose and blowed the wall plumb out of of the test center and sent parts in offices ...out the roof...Aka hypermax engineering was born...this is the te 444 you see now days as a powerstroke...they fired him he is s legend as a man and has kits that can make a navistar ford as you know it fly and live....what I loved about this guy was lets get to the problem....The early dv 550s and 800s had some ...it was oiling and cooling....he had enough dignity to leave his findings on sheet ...told them to go f8uk themselves I am done....hyper max was born and I be damn ...harvester navistar ford had a motor finally ...its called a te444 and is in all ford powerstokes and more.....he is now hypermax engineering .com ...builds pullling diesels in line 6 cylinders at 3500+ hp...and offers a sweet kit fo the tow trucks and the power stoke enthusiast...they live well and work...they are costly but Jerry backs his stuff...he designed that harvester v8 ...its called a ford...my azz that thing went from 555 cid to 800 cid then to a 444...if you want a bull killer its Jerry ...screw banks screw columbus diesel , bully dog , all them...call Jerry...they will hold up and eat anything on the road ...never seen or will see a dandy no pull no punches guy like this... This is one whacked out calculated german nut...His mom cant speak enlish but is the damn best cook ...never seen a outfit like this...he fixed up a dairy barn does his big puller motors ...4000+ hp at 250 lbs intake pressure...he can make a street power stroke nvi ford just insane ...and it holds up all others are punks ...this cat has his hat on strait...flat scary and the nicest dude in ithe world...Jerry is a Insperation ...just flat phenomomical ...flat basic nuts no one compares ..out of all racin ...never seen nothin even a close to this guy not even close...his all out triple stage turbo diesels reved at 7500 and lock that clutch and spin a 30.5.32 tire at 120mph just brings like wow ...some respect yet like dude you are scary nuts ...Ive seen blocks split in half longways bellghousing to timing cover in his all out killer stuff...hoods blow off tractors and hit the top of collesiums ...domes and ****...talk about pressure....weird part My buddys and I (not my wallet) I can take alcohol at half boost turn it 10,000 and smoke his azz 20 ft fuel and boost is weird science ...very weird...want a killer street truck call hyper max he is the king...it will pull aload and no grief JH

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Mickey Dunlap
I spent some time over the past few days trying to find the right performance package for my 06' Ford King Rancher Diesel. I talk to just about every company in the Diesel Power mag. and I hated it! :angry: You already know how I hate the HP numbers game and the BS some people try telling you when you know better. The last thing I would do is get on a Diesel Truck forum to try and sort this out :eek: :confused: I asked alot of quetions and just plain didn't trust any of them :( So what I did today is call a local shop that builds some cool looking trucks around here and he is going to put some stuff together for me. I talked with him only a few min. and felt I could trust him. :)

After being on the net and watching all the bad info you guys get, it just confirmed what I have tried to do on here and that is give out as much truthfull info as I can. Some times I wonderd why even try, but after the past few day I can feel good about what I have tried to do. Just the thought for the day. ;)

So what did you go with Mickey? I hope you did not waste your money on an intake that you don't really need unless your making over 550 rwhp.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by scott650+--><div class='quotetop'>(scott650)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Mickey Dunlap

So what did you go with Mickey? I hope you did not waste your money on an intake that you don't really need unless your making over 550 rwhp.[/b]
LOL like I said it's all about trust. When the guy got back to me on the mods for my truck he wouldn't look me in the eye when I asked him about the stuff he wanted to do. He wanted all the money upfront including his labor. He did answer my questions with anything that I felt good about, so like many of you I left it stock for now. I am a hard person to sell on high performance stuff . lol If they don't give the truthfull info or if they dance around don't buy from them!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by Jim
Let me give a little history on this Dv motor engine its was first introduced in agriculture it was 555 inches they put a m3echanical introvance in the timing gear and when high boost was not needed it shut 4 cylinders off,,,well it was crude but some liked it it ran a 3600 rpm at full power...freaked farmers out not just normal....so it jumps to 800 cid they put it in a 400hp 4 wd giant tractor...worked good ...burnt tons of fuel but had the doodoo with qa tv-18 holset or switstzer charger...this was a problem engine at best...Ih hired a guy by the name of Jerry Lagot....he put these motors in short real time testes by excessive boost and fuel injestion...I know this because I worked out of Ft Wayne In while they built trucks...welll Iwas a craftsman on frame ...engine design on the 345 and 392 ...for tyne scout jaggernaut we won back to back ...well this was was crazy guy in the dyno room that the engineers hated because he pushed things ,. he hated V-8 engines as diesel power...ok I am jerry lets see what these can stand ...they built over 3000 of these at 800 cubic inchesat 400 hp and put in ag and industrial blocks...good motor ...had normal v8 down fallls but was stout ...ate main bearings at 1000hrs lost oil pressure and went flat...engine failure ...Jerry is not your normal guy so lets cut time down double boost pressure and up the fuel 3 times lets smoke it out lets see the down fall and we will will crank that 5.5 by 5.0 stroke to 4000 rpm ...well he did and a 800 cut loose and blowed the wall plumb out of of the test center and sent parts in offices ...out the roof...Aka hypermax engineering was born...this is the te 444 you see now days as a powerstroke...they fired him he is s legend as a man and has kits that can make a navistar ford as you know it fly and live....what I loved about this guy was lets get to the problem....The early dv 550s and 800s had some ...it was oiling and cooling....he had enough dignity to leave his findings on sheet ...told them to go f8uk themselves I am done....hyper max was born and I be damn ...harvester navistar ford had a motor finally ...its called a te444 and is in all ford powerstokes and more.....he is now hypermax engineering .com ...builds pullling diesels in line 6 cylinders at 3500+ hp...and offers a sweet kit fo the tow trucks and the power stoke enthusiast...they live well and work...they are costly but Jerry backs his stuff...he designed that harvester v8 ...its called a ford...my azz that thing went from 555 cid to 800 cid then to a 444...if you want a bull killer its Jerry ...screw banks screw columbus diesel , bully dog , all them...call Jerry...they will hold up and eat anything on the road ...never seen or will see a dandy no pull no punches guy like this... This is one whacked out calculated german nut...His mom cant speak enlish but is the damn best cook ...never seen a outfit like this...he fixed up a dairy barn does his big puller motors ...4000+ hp at 250 lbs intake pressure...he can make a street power stroke nvi ford just insane ...and it holds up all others are punks ...this cat has his hat on strait...flat scary and the nicest dude in ithe world...Jerry is a Insperation ...just flat phenomomical ...flat basic nuts no one compares ..out of all racin ...never seen nothin even a close to this guy not even close...his all out triple stage turbo diesels reved at 7500 and lock that clutch and spin a 30.5.32 tire at 120mph just brings like wow ...some respect yet like dude you are scary nuts ...Ive seen blocks split in half longways bellghousing to timing cover in his all out killer stuff...hoods blow off tractors and hit the top of collesiums ...domes and doodoo...talk about pressure....weird part My buddys and I (not my wallet) I can take alcohol at half boost turn it 10,000 and smoke his azz 20 ft fuel and boost is weird science ...very weird...want a killer street truck call hyper max he is the king...it will pull aload and no grief JH

Ohmygod!!! what the hell is this??? my eyes went buggy in an attempt to read it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
:lol: That's just Jim. He writes in sort of stream-of-consciousness.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Your kind of right Jay but I got to know this deal when that first series of DV family was built...they stuck Jerry with it and he acid tested it...guy is a legend and can make a binder live and out run anything....watch tractor pulling in the diesel series ...pro stock , superfarm, if its a grease burner this cat has it in the top 5 spots...he wanted the Dt program...harvester stuck him with the V-8 ....welll he was a master of time and durability ...its just hyper max ...He has this power stroke deal very well and has been the top choice of this te444 ....very very consiuous of what you need ...Mick If you aint talked to this outfit you need to...he is the king on these...They produce and live..I can get you a hold of this guy if you have any problems doing that...I would trust Jerry above all.JH

·
Registered
67 Posts
Originally posted by bushwick+--><div class='quotetop'>(bushwick)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Jim
Let me give a little history on this Dv motor engine its was first introduced in agriculture it was 555 inches they put a m3echanical introvance in the timing gear and when high boost was not needed it shut 4 cylinders off,,,well it was crude but some liked it it ran a 3600 rpm at full power...freaked farmers out not just normal....so it jumps to 800 cid they put it in a 400hp 4 wd giant tractor...worked good ...burnt tons of fuel but had the doodoo with qa tv-18 holset or switstzer charger...this was a problem engine at best...Ih hired a guy by the name of Jerry Lagot....he put these motors in short real time testes by excessive boost and fuel injestion...I know this because I worked out of Ft Wayne In while they built trucks...welll Iwas a craftsman on frame ...engine design on the 345 and 392 ...for tyne scout jaggernaut we won back to back ...well this was was crazy guy in the dyno room that the engineers hated because he pushed things ,. he hated V-8 engines as diesel power...ok I am jerry lets see what these can stand ...they built over 3000 of these at 800 cubic inchesat 400 hp and put in ag and industrial blocks...good motor ...had normal v8 down fallls but was stout ...ate main bearings at 1000hrs lost oil pressure and went flat...engine failure ...Jerry is not your normal guy so lets cut time down double boost pressure and up the fuel 3 times lets smoke it out lets see the down fall and we will will crank that 5.5 by 5.0 stroke to 4000 rpm ...well he did and a 800 cut loose and blowed the wall plumb out of of the test center and sent parts in offices ...out the roof...Aka hypermax engineering was born...this is the te 444 you see now days as a powerstroke...they fired him he is s legend as a man and has kits that can make a navistar ford as you know it fly and live....what I loved about this guy was lets get to the problem....The early dv 550s and 800s had some ...it was oiling and cooling....he had enough dignity to leave his findings on sheet ...told them to go f8uk themselves I am done....hyper max was born and I be damn ...harvester navistar ford had a motor finally ...its called a te444 and is in all ford powerstokes and more.....he is now hypermax engineering .com ...builds pullling diesels in line 6 cylinders at 3500+ hp...and offers a sweet kit fo the tow trucks and the power stoke enthusiast...they live well and work...they are costly but Jerry backs his stuff...he designed that harvester v8 ...its called a ford...my azz that thing went from 555 cid to 800 cid then to a 444...if you want a bull killer its Jerry ...screw banks screw columbus diesel , bully dog , all them...call Jerry...they will hold up and eat anything on the road ...never seen or will see a dandy no pull no punches guy like this... This is one whacked out calculated german nut...His mom cant speak enlish but is the damn best cook ...never seen a outfit like this...he fixed up a dairy barn does his big puller motors ...4000+ hp at 250 lbs intake pressure...he can make a street power stroke nvi ford just insane ...and it holds up all others are punks ...this cat has his hat on strait...flat scary and the nicest dude in ithe world...Jerry is a Insperation ...just flat phenomomical ...flat basic nuts no one compares ..out of all racin ...never seen nothin even a close to this guy not even close...his all out triple stage turbo diesels reved at 7500 and lock that clutch and spin a 30.5.32 tire at 120mph just brings like wow ...some respect yet like dude you are scary nuts ...Ive seen blocks split in half longways bellghousing to timing cover in his all out killer stuff...hoods blow off tractors and hit the top of collesiums ...domes and doodoo...talk about pressure....weird part My buddys and I (not my wallet) I can take alcohol at half boost turn it 10,000 and smoke his azz 20 ft fuel and boost is weird science ...very weird...want a killer street truck call hyper max he is the king...it will pull aload and no grief JH

Ohmygod!!! what the hell is this??? my eyes went buggy in an attempt to read it.[/b]
LLMAO.. Welcome to the mind of Jim.... if you understand it..... he knows what he's talkin about :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts