Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:nod: Well the first ride after the surgery and have to say it was the best ride in over 2 year's...Almost painless i still have some pain but they said i will probably allway's have it..but it is not bad compared to what i have delt with the last 2 year's..I am a happy man :D

Now it was a mess total soup and snow mix and my bike did not like it i think i am running fat still jetted from the coast and i thought i would get away with it with it being cold but i think i need to drop down one jet :unibrow: it kept loading up but a blip of the throttle and it would clear out and run allright..

Are trailer was totally trashed i took the hose in and sprayed it out now i got a heater in there drying it out :retard:

But here ya go Geoff just for you :crybaby: we need to hook up soon :nod:

Click here to watch Im-Back-SnowMud-ride

C

·
0 Posts
Glad to hear you're feeling pretty good Bubba. That's good news.

Good thing you found the choke. :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh ya i feel pretty good but i am on my second hot buttered rum :lol:

I hope i will be ready :unibrow: i go back to work Tues. hopefully i don't tear it up again :retard: i think i learned my lesson though :cool:

Camo did i ever tell you :finger: :lol:

·
Registered
143 Posts
looks like good times, and good to see you hangin' it out again. good pics, wish i was there slingin' some mud.

·
Registered
168 Posts
We are so glad to hear you are feeling better.

EWWW so muddy!! :retard: Loved the video and really glad I don't do your laundry. :lol: :lol:

Aunt Judy is jumping now. :eek: :eek: Who is the guy on the orange Scrambler?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lol: Me to the Boy's did the laundry :D :unibrow: Ya i felt good the only bad thing is i have to go back to work now :retard:

Ya aunt Judy was having a blast..she had to try the jump not to fast though she would get scared if she left the ground :lol: little is good :D

The guys in the brown on the scrammy is Steven's Father :nod:

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Nice pics, looks fun ridding in the high desert Junipers.

Welcome back!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
glad you are feeling better bubba and had some fun out riding.

say hi to everyone for me.

And pound Steven and Squid on the shoulder a good one. Tell them it's from Uncle Dave.

·
Registered
168 Posts
You are sooo in trouble if Steven sees that post of yours. You spelled his name wrong. :nod:

:lol: :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts