Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!! PS: I know my english is poor... (Thanks)

I'm an owner of a 400EX 2000 but I need your help about my next purchase. I really want to buy a KFX 700 because i like this ATV and I think that most people 'underated' it without have ever try this beast. I like the automatic transmission too.. I just try one that 'for sale' and my first impression is 'WOW!!!!!!!!'.

I just want to know what I need to check when I go see a used KFX 700? What are the major problems reported on the KFX ? I just want to do a good buy.

Thanks.

Dom

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just buy my KFX ... WOW!!!!!!!! :) :ninja:

My 416 EX was a piece of **** compare to my V. I ride about 120 KM yesterday with my 4Snow in beautiful snow trails and it was SO FUN!!

This is a BEAST. I think it's already modified a bit cause I have a Dynatek box, K'N Filter and a Dalton sticker on my clutch cover. I don't know the history of my quad but my best friend own a Renegade and i'm faster then him from 0-45 mph. Ok... he's weight about 50 lbs more than me! :p

I'm to happy right now. :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by RPM
Congratulations......... Lets see some Pictures. :unibrow:
I have to clean it and do some minor work before. After that, i will post pics. First thing to change is the stock bumper. Ugly and it's too hard to move the front of the V by the bumper. Everytime I take my atv, I need to put it back at the bottom of the garage. This bumper is too small.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts