0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:unibrow:

Oh well.. maybe ablessing in disguse for me.. :finger:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What happened there Jody? I didn't see you getting it on with anyone?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Guys, let's not get this kind of thread started here. Let's just concentrate on the reason we're here and have a good time.

Jody, look on the bright side.. you'll have more time to post here. :unibrow:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just wanted to let a few know.. i get a few pm's there... They could have atleast gave me a notice or something, but oh well <content removed by forum administrator>

·
Registered
48 Posts
Geeze, that is a bummer.

Hey JM, has Ray sent you your new bling? This is top secret stuff, so if anyone knows about it, don't spill the beans.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ray said something about it. Said he had to have something done to it.. engraved I think... If it's coming from you, I'm sure it is top notch stuff..

By the way.. Have you ever made turndowns for the Yoshi's?? I don't know why, but Yoshi changed heir end caps and they have NO turndoen at all.. My prm grab bar is directly in line with the exhaust.. any grab would be.. I had to take my bar off because the sound was so annoying...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Easy JM, you're making my head swell. :eek:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Originally posted by JMcClure
Ray said something about it. Said he had to have something done to it.. engraved I think... If it's coming from you, I'm sure it is top notch stuff..

By the way.. Have you ever made turndowns for the Yoshi's?? I don't know why, but Yoshi changed heir end caps and they have NO turndoen at all.. My prm grab bar is directly in line with the exhaust.. any grab would be.. I had to take my bar off because the sound was so annoying...
I haven't made any for the Yoshi's. The Yoshi's have a non-semetrical shape. I would need a left and right template. If you removed the caps and laid the mounting flange flat, on a piece of paper, then drew around it with a sharp pencil, and circled the inside of the mounting holes, it would give me a pattern to make them. I would also need the thickness of the flange at the outer edge. And some pics at a couple angles, would be very helpful. Then you could mail me the pics and the drawing. I would make a template to use for anyone else that might want a set. I have templates for PC, HMF, and DMC Aliens. I don't have a template for the Muzzy.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Alright, everybody feel warm and fuzzy now? I hope so. Now, let's move on...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I feel all fuzzy and warm myself!!! :D

Anyways.. I just wanted to post here because I see I'm still getting pm's there. just can't get in to answer them.. Let's just ,move on and be happy!!! :finger: :D

Jay.. close this up if you would like to!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm glad this is the place you chose keep in touch with your friends from KR. Hopefully we'll see more of them in the near future.

Now I'm locking this thread before you guys beat this dead horse any further. :unibrow:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.