Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help finding a winch mount for a 2017 Brute Force 300

I can see some for sale, but they all appear to be for larger Brute Force models and I want to know if they will work for the 300 or am I wasting time and money?

Am hoping someone here can share pics of installs or point me to the correct item to purchase

thanks!

·
Super Moderator
13,702 Posts
Although being a 2wd they probably should have one, nobody I know of had put one on a 300. Probably have to build your own. Not sure the battery will be enough for a 2500 also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that explains why it was so hard to find answers by googling for it this morning. haha!

i wanted to install this because i know that i, or someone else, will eventually get it stuck in some mud on the farm. I hadn't considered the battery strength though, hmmmm

I found this, which says it is for the 300 -> ebay.com/itm/392717166346

·
Registered
5 Posts
that explains why it was so hard to find answers by googling for it this morning. haha!

i wanted to install this because i know that i, or someone else, will eventually get it stuck in some mud on the farm. I hadn't considered the battery strength though, hmmmm

I found this, which says it is for the 300 -> ebay.com/itm/392717166346
Did you ever find a winch setup that worked on the 300? Looking at buying one but would definitely want to install a winch (and possibly beefier battery?)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts