Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find a way to get squid's new bike wider and lower without buying him Elka's i am still thinking about the billet wheel spacer's that everybody say's is a no no but it's not like he will be getting over 4 foot of air help me out here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...98780030&rd=1,1

G

·
that rear axle on the z250 is pretty darn stout...

I'd say go for it.

other ideas more expensive than spacers but MUCH cheaper than elkas are:

more offset on the wheels.
works shocks that are sprung pretty softly
little smaller front tire diameter
cutting the springs on the stock shocks (not recommended)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You say go with the kit and wheel spacer's in the rear or just spacer's on all 4 corner's...I just don't like how tall and narrow they sit.... want to get it lower for him but i will wait tell we get out and put some miles on it they are joning to try them out i have to take them out Sunday if it's not raining :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool thank's except for You Geoff :p unless you buy the axle i will buy the a-arm's :lol:

G

·
Originally posted by Bubbasoffroad2
You say go with the kit and wheel spacer's in the rear or just spacer's on all 4 corner's...I just don't like how tall and narrow they sit.... want to get it lower for him but i will wait tell we get out and put some miles on it they are joning to try them out i have to take them out Sunday if it's not raining :lol:
yep go for it with the spacers on all 4 corners.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
Originally posted by Bubbasoffroad2
Okay i just ordered these... dang kid's he is allready asking me when he get's his pipe :retard:
:lol: :lol:

Pipes are everything...don't cha know. :retard:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:lol: I know but starting to think i am going to have a while i hate waiting :angry:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am ready to but talked pmed micky and he Pmed back and said he still don't have a ship date for me :( They were suppose to be here this week but i have not made it to the top of the backorder list :angry: My carb's will be here Friday thank's to Flyin and YFZ can this week too as soon as they are in the mail i will be up there on a Sat. afternoon to drop it off with you...I was hoping this sat but look's like a no go :(

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will give you a head's up for sure...Do i need anything else or will Mike get what he need's as he goes...

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay when i get eveything here i will get with you and see if i am missing something before i head that way...

And thank's for helping me out with this.... there is not many people i would trust with my bike :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by RPM
Oh don't kid yourself.... If I get the chance, I'm going to rod the crap out of it. :unibrow: :ninja: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am counting on it you know the way i ride i'f something goes wrong i want it to happen there so i don't have to drive back up there :D plus i don't want to break it in i just want to goooooooooooooo :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok ay got them on it helped a bunch alot more stable now thank's for the help guy's

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well here it is turning out to be the perfect bike :D I think a pipe so we can here where he is and should be done for a while..It was ruff sitting there watching them ride and it was like he would go stealth on us then he would pop out :lol: at least with the 90 you could here the 2 stroke :eek:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
NOT :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ya he can't wait tell Aug.

His project turned out good.. They said Dana's was cool too :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
About the same i paid for the Z $4,099 :( but then again i would have to worry about him with a clutch or put a rekluse in it so ya more money i am very happy with the Z i even jump on it and play :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts