Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

Hiper's

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  trainhorns 
#1 ·
Got phaze one done :lol: These thing's are sweet... I am still waiting for the rest then i will post the finished pic's...If anybody is looking for some pm me and i can send you in the right direction..

The best part is i mounted them myself man that was nice on my wallet :lol:

See less See more
#2 ·
lookin good bubba, makes me jealous :D

#6 ·
When you say you got phase one done Bubb what do you mean, just the fronts and the rears to come? How do they weigh compared to stock rim? What make are those tyres?

Andy

#7 ·
I got the rear tires yesterday they are sitting next to my bed :lol: i will try and get them put on the rim's in the next few days..well before Sat anyway's for there test ride...I went with Kenda's this time around :nod:

And i will make another video i'm sure with lot's of pic's of my V :D
I can't believe how a wheel/tire change can totally change the look's

I don't no i sold enigma my baja's and razor's so one day we will put them on a scale and compare the 2 and i think i have a stock front set-up laying around here to :retard:

#8 ·
Have you stayed with stock offset? What hub did you go for the rear? and finally what sort of $$$$$$'s are you talking about for the four rims?

Andy

#9 ·
Well here it is..I love it :D and just want to though out a big thank's to FlyinV and Motomarky :nod: You guy's rock

#13 ·
geoff don't you know those things are about 1 hp lighter than the ones you have. that's right 1 hp lighter :lol: :lol: :ninja:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.