Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got phaze one done :lol: These thing's are sweet... I am still waiting for the rest then i will post the finished pic's...If anybody is looking for some pm me and i can send you in the right direction..

The best part is i mounted them myself man that was nice on my wallet :lol:

·
Registered
143 Posts
lookin good bubba, makes me jealous :D

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Look-ing goood :nod: Now if RPM can get those CVT covers made, that would be sharp too, you know--BLING :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
76 Posts
LOOKS GREAT BUBBA

·
Registered
118 Posts
When you say you got phase one done Bubb what do you mean, just the fronts and the rears to come? How do they weigh compared to stock rim? What make are those tyres?

Andy

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got the rear tires yesterday they are sitting next to my bed :lol: i will try and get them put on the rim's in the next few days..well before Sat anyway's for there test ride...I went with Kenda's this time around :nod:

And i will make another video i'm sure with lot's of pic's of my V :D
I can't believe how a wheel/tire change can totally change the look's

I don't no i sold enigma my baja's and razor's so one day we will put them on a scale and compare the 2 and i think i have a stock front set-up laying around here to :retard:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Have you stayed with stock offset? What hub did you go for the rear? and finally what sort of $$$$$$'s are you talking about for the four rims?

Andy

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well here it is..I love it :D and just want to though out a big thank's to FlyinV and Motomarky :nod: You guy's rock

·
Registered
118 Posts
Looks mighty sweet mate :cool:

Andy

·
Registered
143 Posts
looks great bubba.

·
Registered
143 Posts
geoff don't you know those things are about 1 hp lighter than the ones you have. that's right 1 hp lighter :lol: :lol: :ninja:

·
Registered
76 Posts
What a difference one pounds makes.

Lookes good bubba.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts