Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:p :lol: :p :D :eek: :ninja: :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
yep :lol: i told him on Kawierider's i was going to drool on his bike before him because he told me i had to wait in line :unibrow:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to push the button :nod: :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess he does not want to fight back with me :crybaby: see ya tomarrow :D i am all loaded and heading to work :crybaby:

·
0 Posts
hmmm... maybe I'll drive up to Mike's shop and pee on the tire... marking my territory and all. between that and all the seat farts I've already hit it with.

C

·
0 Posts
You four guys...RPM, Bubba, 764 and Enigma can do whatever you like to my bike before I get there. There are rules of engagement. No removal of parts. :finger: No sabotaging. No farting on my quad or peeing within 20 feet of it...especially if it's windy. And no crashing. Yep, that's about it. Oh, and I'm not fond of the "parts exchange program" either. :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lol: :p :D

C

·
0 Posts
:lol:

I wish I would have known what I was getting myself into. 4 retards garage wrenching on my quad after midnight. :finger:

Haha...frick I can't wait to get down there and just sit around the fire and BS.

C

·
0 Posts
Not a clue. I can't even e-mail them to inquire until the end of May. :\

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would just send you my id but you being the runt i don't think it would fly :lol: just kidding...I got my finger's crossed for ya can't wait to see that bike of your's go it's even sweeter in person :eek: :D

C

·
0 Posts
Oh...I guess you seen it today when you dropped yours off eh? You know once the lights go out, we'll never know what goes on in the shop. I hope your plastic fairs ok. :ninja:

Don't worry, mine will for sure leave yours alone until it gets the FST pistons installed...then it's nut punting time. :lol:

Take it out of there as soon as you can so there's something left when we hit the sand. :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:lol: Yep your's has a attitude just sitting there but it was getting kicked off the podium(Lift) and the FST Monster was taking it over :p :lol: there is no way i am even going to try to compete with that thing mine is a trail quad :unibrow: i am just getting a little motor done it should be fun though :eek: :ninja:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Who me never :p :cool:

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by CamoKVF700
:lol:

I wish I would have known what I was getting myself into. 4 retards garage wrenching on my quad after midnight. :finger:

Haha...frick I can't wait to get down there and just sit around the fire and BS.
you are safe from my wrenching... it takes me so long to do things I'd never have it done before you got here..

sandbagging lessons... lol!! that was a good one.

camo will be top dog with that bike but I pick bubba as #2 after hearing his specs.

should be a great summer.

C

·
0 Posts
Top Dog? :lol: I've NEVER ridden in your guy's backyard. I'm not actually a very good rider. I have a lot to learn. Whoops and hills scare me. :ninja: I might scare myself and have to sell it back to Ken for 10,000. :p

·
Registered
168 Posts
Originally posted by RPM
Where we race at Boxcar, the Whoops will be your biggest problem. It isn't a steep hill.

It's not a steep hill? :eek: YA RIGHT!! :puke:

Enigma- I almost spit pepsi all over my keyboard. Thanks for the giggle :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's going to be a blast and yes i will settle for a tie for 4th with Enigma you know my bike will be slower then all you big dog's... you got to remember i have rode all your bikes... except Camo's...and they are crazy fast and RPM's bike rev's like a Banshee :eek: He is king of the poor me :lol: I hope my bike is alot slower anyway's i ride wood's most of the time :eek: We will just have to wait for a RPM ride report to find out how slow it is :ninja: :D

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Bubbasoffroad2
It's going to be a blast and yes i will settle for a tie for 4th with Enigma you know my bike will be slower then all you big dog's... you got to remember i have rode all your bikes... except Camo's...and they are crazy fast and RPM's bike rev's like a Banshee :eek: He is king of the poor me :lol: I hope my bike is alot slower anyway's i ride wood's most of the time :eek: We will just have to wait for a RPM ride report to find out how slow it is :ninja: :D
:lol: :lol:

the sandbagging student has become the mastah!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:lol: Is it apart yet

1 - 20 of 40 Posts