Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone new here and just want to share my experience so far with my first ever Kawasaki brute force 750. Got it roughly one year ago and noticed I kept losing coolant slowly but surely. Took it in for warranty work just before it ran out and the whole engine pretty much had to be rebuilt as it was leaking coolant into the case. Only 200 kms on the bike and this happens? Ridiculous. They said it was manufacture error. Very disappointed and will never buy a kawi again. Buyer beware.

·
Super Moderator
13,746 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Very rare though. Kawasaki, Yamaha and Honda are all now in the same quality and dependability "zone". Even Honda gets it wrong sometimes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry to hear that. Very rare though. Kawasaki, Yamaha and Honda are all now in the same quality and dependability "zone". Even Honda gets it wrong sometimes.
For me personally obv it’s hard for me to believe that and wish I went with a Honda or yammie. My brother has a Suzuki with way more kms (it’s a 2018) and hasn’t had a single problem. Looks like I got a lemon if you say is true. It’s always my luck with toys so I’m not surprised.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts