Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be staying at the Browning Fork Trailhouse

We will probably ride atleast three of the trail systems staying on the Rockhouse trail system

If any one is interested could be fun with alot of V-Twin thunder in the mountains

I understand cabins are filling up fast so if interested make some reservations soon

Should be a fun ride we usually put nearly 100 miles a day

I think my group is up to 7 or 8 people we will have all skill levels usually branch off from one another and ride some black trails and meet up at intersections with the less experienced riders

The last three years we have had really good spring weather ill keep my fingers crossed for another good year March and April are tricky down there could be beautiful or rainy or snowy it is a gamble
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Originally posted by Mickey Dunlap
I'll be there, but I will warn you I don't like waiting for people. :p
Im working on going, but if i go, Mickey better have my motor done, esp. if his is done by then :D . Thats the only way you'll have to wait on me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Originally posted by xxchamp+--><div class='quotetop'>(xxchamp)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Mickey Dunlap
I'll be there, but I will warn you I don't like waiting for people. :p
Im working on going, but if i go, Mickey better have my motor done, esp. if his is done by then :D . Thats the only way you'll have to wait on me.[/b]
Nope you will be riding stock! lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great i am usually real fast for about 10-20 minutes :lol: :lol: :lol:

that is all my fat ass can take then i slow down :lol: :lol: :lol:

any way we can meet around the campfire at the end of the day and tell lies :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously there will be all skill levels we can all seperate out and meet at the end middle or in town for gas or lunch
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
I want to go, BUT with the wife being due with the baby around then its border line. :crybaby: Plus I'll be gone every other weekend racing, so maybe!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Originally posted by V-powered 730
I want to go, BUT with the wife being due with the baby around then its border line. :crybaby: Plus I'll be gone every other weekend racing, so maybe!
I'm the only one that gets to go play, you racers have a job to do this year. By the way I didn't tell you but it's $5000 to win you class this year. :) :nod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
[/quote]

By the way I didn't tell you but it's $5000 to win you class this year. :) :nod:[/quote]

I believe FSTteammember#1 will have something to say about that! :nod:
 
F

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Jon,

just take some random bolts and lay them on Mike's seat on the starting line when he's not looking.... For the first lap or two, he will be thinking about where those bolts went too much to concentrate on getting to the front..... :nod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Originally posted by Flyin V
Jon,

just take some random bolts and lay them on Mike's seat on the starting line when he's not looking.... For the first lap or two, he will be thinking about where those bolts went too much to concentrate on getting to the front..... :nod:
There will be no getting to the front. He will be there from the holeshot and on, thanks to FST power. :nod:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top