Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good grief your getting old bud.....Just don't act your age. Have a good day.......

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Happy Birthday. You're only as old as you let yourself be. My wife says I'm still 18. :unibrow:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww. shucks.. Thanks you guys.. I'll stay a big ole kid as long as my body allows... :unibrow: :finger:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Happy birthday JM. If you are as old as me, and act as old as me, you will live to be a hundred. :D

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Happy Birthday Mate!!!

Hope its good and you got some parts for the bike

Mike

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
to cool jm----Another year closer to the box :unibrow:
I`m halfway thru my tour--still feel like a 16 yearold---------with authritus :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by dvader
to cool jm----Another year closer to the box :unibrow:
I`m halfway thru my tour--still feel like a 16 yearold---------with authritus :D
It's not the age that gets you.... it's the mileage!!! :wasted:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Happy late b-day. Did you get the clutch? Don't through away the shirts & sweaters that I packed it in, those are your birthday presents :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:lol: :lol: .. Yup.. I got the clutch.. It's already installed and ready to go.. How did the that clutch work out for you??

Thanks for the B-day wishes!!! :eek:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by JMcClure
:lol: :lol: .. Yup.. I got the clutch.. It's already installed and ready to go.. How did the that clutch work out for you??

Thanks for the B-day wishes!!! :eek:
It rained all weekend so I havn't even ridden it yet. This comming weekend is looking good though. :nod:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts