Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats why that plug is in in end of the handle bar...not a pretty belly but screw you if you dont like it here is what a half rotted stump the dia of a 6'' stove pipe can do...glad I aint skinney...see stars and colors and keep truckin ...red spot then...give it 12 hrs ...it cured my neck problem though ...It was a god god send now gross out and puke ...I think its funny...Jh..yes its my belley so screw the rude comments :lol: :lol: :finger:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres the damage bounced off and hit the arms

v gets a + just glaced off and caught the right A and gougeded me ...no real damage thanks to good tie rod ends and my own a arms ...dont think a stabilizier would save this ...i cant say enough for rubber on the end of of the bars ...keep that intact ...open tube...big trouble..probablaly death...saftey is paramount just another example.I give credit where is due ride hard ride fast stay the best you can get...then i rolled it after that ...that was easy after hitting stuff wrong..better know where your at..I was just hot running our gncc guy and beating on him thats why he is what he is and ranked well....Were hard on this guy and thats why he is what he is ....jh

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After 13 years of pain and many doctors my neck snapped in the roll over and pinned down..I heard it and thought ok iam done came too ...neck perfect problem fixed ...no clickng it realined it and busted my new custom helment...been to docs and quacks and a good crash I am fixed, now go fiqure that one out...i can turn my head like it should...far as that thatbig belly it will heal and teach the harley girls how to ride ...no tatoos for me a good crash made me back...I dont even need my reading glasses ..god works in mysterious ways....just had to whack my self right I guess...this really has me freaked out but good ...sore yes ...but wow just funky weird and great...i just cant say enough ...been in severe neck pain for years ..its gone no stiffness ...limber no popping noise...feels great...warning dont try this as a cure ...it was **** house luck....Blue belly...

·
Banned
78 Posts
Ya know where I come from your belly is what we call "Bought and paid for" :lol:

Boy Jim, most people after a wreck you'd feel concern for. But, with all that went well after the crash maybe if you tripped or bump your head or something, the soreness, and that bruise would go away sooner!

Sorry to hear about your fancy, customized helmet though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts