Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i just bought my bike about 3 wks ago and i love it... i have no mods...none... zero, and i want some i plan on gettin a set of hot cams, and the dual hmf exhaust, dalton blue primary spring, and probably the 12 hole intake mod, which can someone please explain how exactly to do that, i know ill need to rejet but uh... yeh... i am gettin into riding i have a friend who races in A class, and hes giving me some pointers, on cornering better than i do and how to take the real steep hills which used to scare the **** outa me, ive ridden for around 10 yrs or so but nothing serious mostly just seeing how muddy i can get the bike. which i got muddy today, after 6 hrs of rain. and i found out bulls dont like the noise of a 4 wheeler and will chase you....... that didnt end up well...... anyways im new so ill be around leaving senseless posts here and there asking questions. but as for now are there any recomendations you all have that i should do to my bike? anyways glad to be here

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ill have the budget before long i should i hope dunno for sure though id like to run elka shocks on it but im a tank myself and the 4 wheeler sets lower as is, i weight 350 but i look like i weigh 280 or so, im not really FAT just well honestly big boned, and i have a lot of muscle in my legs and stomach, so i dunno im gonna order the primary spring here soon though that should free up a little power

·
Registered
530 Posts
weight and elk's are no big deal i weigh 360 and would not give them up yes it sit's a little lower but handles way better and i went up to 23 on the front and it made up some of it back

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
goodpoint why have it if you cant keep it on the trail, the bike is a tank i can tell you that , how much should i look to spend on elka shocks, they do have the piggyback dont they, and hwere a good site i can look for after market stuff, any reccomendations

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ive been thinkin bout the tierods, is there a site where i can find all kinds of aftermarket stuff?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey thanks thats some good info for me to go on, ive ridden my buddys bike hes got a 450r thats built pretty nice, i ilke it but its way to small, i fit on mine comfortably, just wish i had alittle more stability which hopefully ill get with these shocks ill hopefully be gettin
im gonna start hopefully racing begginers class, i am really gettin intoit my buddy is introducing me to the whole scene, hes on quadzone his name on there is kyex, i went to school with him but im loving this its fun and im not gonna get bored with it, and the modding thing i knwo it gets addictive i had a ranger i put a 4" suspension lift on and it went fomr there into a $18,000 truck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts