Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick hats off to ya, really nice site :smoke: got some of the more knowledgable members on here also, well till I showed up :finger: :D

·
Registered
254 Posts
Just wish me luck on keeping them here. Apparently I'm good a pissing people off, too. :(

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i don't know that yer pissing people off here but ya do seem to lock threads pretty quick.
i know ya don't want a war of words like "over there"
but you can't lock a thread just beacuse someone doesn't kiss someone elses butt...one neg. comment and it's locked..seems a lil harsh to me..for what it's worth.

·
Registered
254 Posts
A negative comment is perfectly fine if there's a point to posting it. However, if a comment is made solely for the purpose of insulting someone and contributes nothing to the discussion, or takes the discussion off topic, I am going to take action.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got ya.
the oil cooler thread was kind of a joke as i saw it. when monkey got the kit it said to install it one way and he did..then someone else asked mike about it and he said it didn't really matter so they kinda gave monkey a hard time about it.i don't think anyone meant anything serious about it.

but i understand yer wanting to keep the peace :paranoid:

·
Registered
254 Posts
You bring up a good point. I don't always know the history. If there's an inside joke I don't know about, I might have the wrong impression.

I probably get involved to quickly.. just a bit gun shy (or would that be trigger happy?) after seing what can happen.

·
Registered
254 Posts
LOL.. yes, that's me... Let's meet in the Octagon and I'll break out my cyber-fu on your ass! :ninja:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL....it's cool dudes. I get trigger happy myself sometimes :D Hi Ho Silver, Away

·
Registered
48 Posts
Jay is a bit intimidateing looking bastard isn't he. :ninja: :lol: :lol: When we all get together sometime, we will open a big can of woop ass on him. That will shape him up. :nod:

·
Registered
254 Posts
When you see me in person you'll find out I'm a flabby, pasty nerd who needs to ride more often.

And Camo, lick it! :finger: :p

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Jay just keep repeating...He's "canadian", you will find you can forgive him for a lot more ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts