Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and the wife went and hit the trail's today for a few hour's did 32 miles on tight trail's and finally got to try my clutch set-up in something other then the dune's man it's a handful in the tight stuff i think i finally found my sweet spot... :lol: it was a kick i am still suprised nobody else is running anything like it maybe it suck's on the dyno i would like to see what it would show....But for me VforceJohn's stage 2 with Dalton 58gram weight's and a EPI Maroon with 1 shim is the best so far still have more set-up's to try maybe i like this one just thought i would share :D

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Bubbasoffroad2
Me and the wife went and hit the trail's today for a few hour's did 32 miles on tight trail's and finally got to try my clutch set-up in something other then the dune's man it's a handful in the tight stuff i think i finally found my sweet spot... :lol: it was a kick i am still suprised nobody else is running anything like it maybe it suck's on the dyno i would like to see what it would show....But for me VforceJohn's stage 2 with Dalton 58gram weight's and a EPI Maroon with 1 shim is the best so far still have more set-up's to try maybe i like this one just thought i would share :D
Sounds like fun!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was a blast other then it was very dusty we need some rain

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep we went out there man i am still sore though i thought working last night would work it out but didn't happen that place is so small but what a kick and we were the only one's out there had the place to our self's :D

B

·
0 Posts
sounds like u had a great time....i hope johns stage 2 works out good for me when i get it done.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts