Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new 450R and all I can say is what a quad . My KFX-700's future is now uncertain and may go bye bye . A trip to the dunes with the 450R will determine the destiny of the 700 . I was impressed by the 700 when I got it but riding it after the 450R makes me wish I would have started with something in the 450 range .

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Originally posted by esquared
I got a new 450R and all I can say is what a quad . My KFX-700's future is now uncertain and may go bye bye . A trip to the dunes with the 450R will determine the destiny of the 700 . I was impressed by the 700 when I got it but riding it after the 450R makes me wish I would have started with something in the 450 range .
:lol:

ditto! the grass IS greener, just wish I had known sooner.

Get a good skid plate for that kfx450 though, the swingarm is the same cast material as the v's.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I am going Lone Star for the front end and a new swing arm . Had it out again today and getting more used to it . The first trip to the dunes will be different with a manual but I think I will be fine with it . Got a new intake ordered as well as a exhaust and a power commander to tie it all together . I will play with the sprockets and I should be good to go .

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seat will be ordered tomorrow , my ass is still sore from riding it 3 days this week .

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Took a quick shot of it . Installed the swing arm and full length skid after the photo . I am going to powder coat the 6 pack rack black as it does not look right .

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got most of the crap I need to make it street legal installed, all I need now is the rest of the paperwork and I am legal to ride it down any street .

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I installed the Fuel ATV airbox eliminator , Dasa 13" exhaust and a Power Commander III and it is now a rocket . I hardly got to the limiter before all the new stuff but now it goes right up to 10,500 and hits the limiter very quickly . The mods are way more pronounced than when I did the exhaust , K&N and the rejet to the KFX-700 . Well worth the money .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts