Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Y know, I was wondering if you had ever thought about just buying the little helmet camera? I know you always say that you are worried about crap getting in your camera, and it could be the solution. Buy a cheap camera you like, buy a helmet cam, and make something to mount it on something in the bed of your truck like you do with the regular camera. The expensive cam should be out of harms way, and you would only be likely to ruin the recording lens from the helmet piece. Another one would only be 250 when and if they go out.....

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually the cams themselves are only about 130 bucks. I looked into it. But you need something to record the video, this current camera doesn't have an input. My old D8 cam did... but it's screwed.

This set up should work and it's free... my old tripod was on it's last leg anyway... 20 years old. :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
you need another one one the other side facing backwards just to balance it out :lol: i had thought about that with my old helmet but mounting it on top :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
When I saw that picture.. This picture came to mind.. Won't those little bullet cams work for you? They are under 100$ on ebay and use the memory card. Not sure on the quality though.. I'm looking for a camera to buy that I can stick in my backpack and use the bullet lenses and a Lanc to turn it on and off..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts